Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Panorama problems...

Ah yes, I noticed that if you stop video and then change to photo mode before doing the panorama. But if you stop video, then just hit the photo button without changing modes, then I find the manual exposure settings stick ! White balance doesn't however, for some mystery reason.
One of the guys that was a Yuneec fanboy looked into this issue and informed me that Yuneec was aware of the issue but had no intention of taking care of the WB problem. Hence my pumping the pic button work around. I got the Yuneec drones instead of DJI because of tech support, redundancy of 6 motors and the cool spin the camera thingy!

I also like the pump the kill button for doing landings on uneven surfaces and to counteract the ground effect. I have 2 920's (not +) and they ar absolutely horrible on consistency of sticking the landings so I do the pumping the kill switch for them a lot.

I know I'm going to get told that I don't know how to land them but I have the 2 h's and don't have issues with landing them. I've flown the 520- and that is the best drone for landing hands down. DJI is awesome with the ground sensors but the 520 does very well without the sensors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt