Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Panoramic stitch software

Reaction score
I have never used any kind of photo stitching software.
All of my DSLRs stitch the photos together in-camera.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

It would be great if eventually Yuneec came out with a Photo Suite kind of like Gopro.
It could have features to be able to stitch the photos that come from the CGO cameras.

I have never used any kind of photo stitching software.
All of my DSLRs stitch the photos together in-camera.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

It would be great if eventually Yuneec came out with a Photo Suite kind of like Gopro.
It could have features to be able to stitch the photos that come from the CGO cameras.

Try Microsoft Ice in your using Windows.

I love making the little planet Panoramas with this.

Actually I have a Mac.

Reactions: Rob Hadfield
Thank you:). It's Ireland, just east of Baltimore in west Cork. I've been a regular visitor since 1990.

Go with Hugin - Panorama Photo Stitcher. It´s free, open source and multiplataform. Professional level.

Cheers!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubik
I have used Photoshop but recently tried Microsoft ICE. It works really well.
With Photoshop and Microsoft ICE you can create a static image only.
if you want to create a dynamic spherical viewing images, you have to use programs such as Panorama or PTGui; They are different uses.

Go with Hugin - Panorama Photo Stitcher. It´s free, open source and multiplataform. Professional level.
Cheers!!

I do not seem that Panorama Photo Stitcher is free; The "Pro" version, required for multilayer image (such as those that can be created with the Typhoon), costs 80 $

The H took a Double Layer set of Panorama photos and Microsoft ICE stitched a Panorama. ICE seems to have ignored the 2 downward photos. I looked at Hugin Panorama, but it needed data inputs I wasn't sure of.

Attachments

• The Tongue Panorama3.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 65
Reactions: Keimon Lawrence
if you want to create a dynamic spherical viewing images, you have to use programs such as Panorama or PTGui; They are different uses.

No that's not true at least not for Microsoft ICE where you can create dynamic content that you can embed in you webpage (and even super easy).
That's really a cool solution

I was able to easily create a dynamic spherical panorama with ICE and post it on Facebook.

Not sure if this person is a forum member, but a link was posted on my YouTube channel to view a double layer panoramic shot taken with the Typhoon H. This is stitched together nicely and as per normal you can move around within the photo with your mouse. Just another example of what we can do easily accomplish with the Typhoon H.

Bernisse. from Krommedijk 11, 3214 LH Zuidland, Netherlands

Microsoft Ice was used on an appx. 180 pan. The light was awkward and I couldn't wait.

Attachments

• Tullagh Panorama 3 low.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 42

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval