Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Paranoid neighbor calls the cops on drone pilot

Love the part where starts to ask you for I’d and the cop yells at him to just leave you alone.

I would have return with that he was making you uncomfortable...

You can pretty much guarantee the complaining resident is a Democrat. It was really good to see a cop that was well enough informed to understand the 107 operator was conducting a lawful operation. What was interesting was the cop did not bother to ask to see his commercial certificate.

The operator did well in maintaining his composure and not engage with the yuppie resident.

Reactions: biltno and thoneter
You can pretty much guarantee the complaining resident is a Democrat. It was really good to see a cop that was well enough informed to understand the 107 operator was conducting a lawful operation. What was interesting was the cop did not bother to ask to see his commercial certificate.

The operator did well in maintaining his composure and not engage with the yuppie resident.

Politics has nothing to do with this.

For political discussion, no, but political affiliation has certainly defined how people now view and react to general stimulus in this country. Being confrontational at the slightest perception of offense is the position Democrats commonly take. Perhaps generalizing and using the term Leftist would have been more appropriate as the left is always looking for a fight or to browbeat while the Right generally tries to avoid a confrontation.

Reactions: AH-1G and thoneter
For political discussion, no, but political affiliation has certainly defined how people now view and react to general stimulus in this country. Being confrontational at the slightest perception of offense is the position Democrats commonly take. Perhaps generalizing and using the term Leftist would have been more appropriate as the left is always looking for a fight or to browbeat while the Right generally tries to avoid a confrontation.

Seek counseling, please.

I agree with your summation

I don't know how I missed this .ParR you hit the nail on the head here in florida the only people crying about drones are people who voted Democrat and drug dealers.I had a guy threaten to call the sheriff on me cor flying over a 200 acre hay field behind my house. Because he thought I was invading his privacy at 400 ft. And 2 football fields away from his house .the first thing he told me was I didn't have the right and things would have different with Clinton in office and I never asked for his political. Ofiliation

Not to mention I also found out he was the local drug dealer selling out of his house

Yea when I flew my h in my side yard a guy was walking down the street going to the dealers house he didn't even see or here my drone but when he came back from that house I brought it down about 15 ft off the ground he finally saw it with the lights on and I have never seen a person run so fast he kept dropping stuff and had to turn around and pick it up.I wish I had a video of it I laughed so hard

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my