Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

patience tested.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19815
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19815

-hovering at 0 deg C,
20 - 30 kph wind gusts
visibility poor..

looks like another few days before i can attempt to calibrate and fly the new tornado plus..it just sits there, mocking me..

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr
-hovering at 0 deg C,
20 - 30 kph wind gusts
visibility poor..

looks like another few days before i can attempt to calibrate and fly the new tornado plus..it just sits there, mocking me..
I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. Also hope you have more time to fly yours

My new H spent 2 months sitting in it's box on the floor, mocking me, tempting me (Come on Chuck, you can fly in -20 C temperatures with 20 kph winds) before I actually got it out to play. I spent that time flying the simulator to practice.

Look at it this way, you are being given lots of extra time to work with the camera settings on the ground. The time is neither lost or wasted, but devoted to preparation[emoji6]

Look at it this way, you are being given lots of extra time to work with the camera settings on the ground. The time is neither lost or wasted, but devoted to preparation[emoji6]
my cup is not half empty nor is it half full..Pat,,
I'm a realist,... i attempt to always select and use the context appropriate "cup"..
when one does so, i often find my "cup" is most always overflowing...

Reactions: PatR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diagram overseer