Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

PDX, Oregon area pilots?

Reaction score
Any Typhoon flyers in the Portland area? I'm in Hillsboro and would like to meet up with fellow pilots to hone my skills (which are non-existent at the moment. Just got my H+)

Reactions: JamesHHplusMantisQ
I see this is a bit old, but I just got my Typhoon H today. I'm over in Gresham. I used to be into the hobby years ago, got out of it, & just got back. Looking forward to re-learning everything... it's changed a lot!

Reactions: JamesHHplusMantisQ
Hi PDX Typhoon Pilots!

My name is Ted and I live out in Beaverton. Aside from the fact that I am interested in seeing the Typhoon system, I am trying to bind a spare SR24 receiver and a ST16 I picked up on ebay to integrate with my own Pixhawk drone. I am currently stuck because either the Typhoon or H520 is required to bind the RX and TX. (The tilting forward twice motion must initiate some proprietary signal to put the SR24 into binding mode).

Would any of you be willing to help me bind my RX and TX? This would require opening up the Typhoon, installing my SR24 RX, binding to my ST16, then re-installing your receiver packing it all back up.

I know this is a big ask, so I will leave it to any willing Typhoon pilot to get a hold of me. Id be willing to compensate anyone for their time and hardware, so feel free to shoot me a message if your interested. We can share a six pack in exchange and it will be in the name of science for the advancement of open source development (Pixhawk/Ardupilot).

Thanks in advance.

I see this is a bit old, but I just got my Typhoon H today. I'm over in Gresham. I used to be into the hobby years ago, got out of it, & just got back. Looking forward to re-learning everything... it's changed a lot!
I'm in Vancouver Washington. pm me

Any Typhoon flyers in the Portland area? I'm in Hillsboro and would like to meet up with fellow pilots to hone my skills (which are non-existent at the moment. Just got my H+)
I'm in Vancouver Washington. pm me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis