Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Perfect Fit Lipo Safe Battery Case for the H

Last edited:
I got one of these for my Lipos:

images

I'm guessing if it was designed to take 50 CALs, it should be suitable to hold batteries no problem?

Not unless you like brushing your teeth with flying shrapnel if/when the battery goes bad -- I'd research that idea a little further if I were you ;)

Stick it in yir wee metal bags and put it inside the ammo box then? Is the biggest threat to a Lipo not piercing it? Also, these boxes will protect against the elements when out in the field.

I would agree that an ammo box isn't great for charging in though! I guess we aren't going to really have that issue with the Yuneec batteries and it's bespoke charger?

Found these RipaFire® lipo battery cases on Amazon (where else ;) ) and they're a near perfect fit for the H's battery. I especially like the fold over flaps that make it seem safer. However I think the claim "Fire/Explosion proof" might be just a tad overstated.

View attachment 647

That is what I got for each battery then I also got a larger bag with a zipper that holds two of those each. So I will have two of those for 4 batteries total once B&H ships them.

So lipo bags in two lipo bags. i:)i

Reactions: Kinstray01

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval