Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

PhantomPilots Discussing The Yuneec :-)

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
This thread started recently with the topic being the Yuneec. The PhantomPilot crew can be a tough crowd sometimes but they have a decent conversation going on. ;)

Heres the link - Yuneec Typhoon q500 4K | DJI Phantom Forum

Reactions: dirkclod
Well I compromised... I bought both, received them both today. Yuneec was in the air after a 45 minute charge. I will fly the P3 tomorrow.

Reactions: dirkclod and Jacob
Well I compromised... I bought both, received them both today. Yuneec was in the air after a 45 minute charge. I will fly the P3 tomorrow.
a17e08968bcecb8c319ff8d94f4214ee.jpg

Being new to this hold "quad/drone" thing, I see that its no different than any other hobby/sport, where you have competing companies, Ford vs. Chevy (trucks), Glocks vs. 1911, AR-15 vs. AK-47, Mustang vs. Camaro, Brady vs. Manning... just makes me laugh...

Weird.....my phone somehow pasted this video while in my pocket. It's completely out of place on this thread. Sorry

They are constantly talking about range. Why would you need your drone to fly 4 miles away when the FAA rules specifically state LOS? Is it a ***** measuring contest?

They are constantly talking about range. Why would you need your drone to fly 4 miles away when the FAA rules specifically state LOS? Is it a ***** measuring contest?
I don't get it either. Maybe they get an adrenaline rush from pushing the limits. I can't get 1000 ft away before I'm too nervous to fly.

Reactions: z3roz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval