Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Photo mode.

I have been enjoying my photos much more since discovering the difference from video to photo mode. Here are a couple of pics. Only problem is now I can't upload photos here any more. I'm trying to upload a 2248kb photo jpg but I get an error "file is not as expected". Any suggestions?

Just wanted to share a photo I took recently in the local cemetery with the H in photo mode,I'm still learning it's features and manual settings but learning fast.

full
Beautiful photo, compliments.
Have you "A" or "E" firmware ?
Recently I passed from firmware "E" to firmware "A" (thx fux), and now, in "Photo" mode (set to ST16), only in 4x3 format are produced photos (4.000x3.000 pixels).
If I press the "Photo" button in video mode, photos are produced in 16x9 format. (the same video resolution).

In which of these cases have you done?

Beautiful photo, compliments.
Have you "A" or "E" firmware ?
Recently I passed from firmware "E" to firmware "A" (thx fux), and now, in "Photo" mode (set to ST16), only in 4x3 format are produced photos (4.000x3.000 pixels).
If I press the "Photo" button in video mode, photos are produced in 16x9 format. (the same video resolution).

In which of these cases have you done?

Thanks!! Marco!!,I have the eu software as I am in the UK,my H seems to take 4:3 photos in photo mode aswell but sometimes it will take them 16x9 without me doing anything I'm still trying to work out why,this photo was emailed straight from my st16 so it made it 1280x720 auto,the original image is 4000x3000 also.

Snapping pics in "Camera" mode will produce 4:3 and if you snap pictures in "Video" mode they will be shot in 16:9 . Another factor is when you shoot in DNG (Raw)they will be cropped to 4:3 and when you shoot in JPEG they are auto cropped to 16:9 ;)

Snapping pics in "Camera" mode will produce 4:3 and if you snap pictures in "Video" mode they will be shot in 16:9 . Another factor is when you shoot in DNG (Raw)they will be cropped to 4:3 and when you shoot in JPEG they are auto cropped to 16:9 ;)

thank you DC that explains it perfectly :)

@DroneClone, in your opinion, for the purpose of using images in photogrammetry, will raw images yield better results?
Yes, I use raw for all my photo's, in grammetry they can also be edited in mapping output. But with my P3/4 I usually shoot in Jpeg/ MP4 as it gets a good enough picture always in auto. The point is not Raw to be able to color edit it like a photography. The photogametry does not rely upon colors and all as much as pictures for personal viewing

Reactions: mwfoshee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss