Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pinouts for CGO3+ Camera/Gimbal?

Reaction score
Does anyone have the pinouts for the CGO3+ Gimbal/Camera? Also has anyone graphed a third party gimbal onto the "H"? Thanks in advance!

The 6 pin's between the copter and gimbal.
The six pins are duplicates so there are three wires. Pos, Neg and signal to the gimbal. Crude drawing :). Don't short across when testing. If you do, a fuse will blow on the main board in the H which is very difficult to replace.

CameraBase.jpg

The six pins are duplicates so there are three wires. Pos, Neg and signal to the gimbal. Crude drawing :). Don't short across when testing. If you do, a fuse will blow on the main board in the H which is very difficult to replace.

View attachment 8634
Many thanks! So assume that the PWM (if that is what it is controls all three axis of the gimbal? Also, before I reinvent the wheel, has anyone else added a third party gimbal to the "H"?

Many thanks! So assume that the PWM (if that is what it is controls all three axis of the gimbal? Also, before I reinvent the wheel, has anyone else added a third party gimbal to the "H"?
The gimbal has it's own IMU to control the stabilization of the gimbal. The third pin on the slide connector provides a path for the pan and tilt signals from the H. While you could use the power for a replacement gimbal, the pan and tilt will not be usable for any non-Yuneec camera.

The gimbal has it's own IMU to control the stabilization of the gimbal. The third pin on the slide connector provides a path for the pan and tilt signals from the H. While you could use the power for a replacement gimbal, the pan and tilt will not be usable for any non-Yuneec camera.
Thanks, for the feedback, as I have built a couple Storm 32 based gimbals and hoped someone had decoded the signal stream for the gimbal our know if its a standard like MAVLink as the solo uses...

As far as I know it's proprietary to Yuneec. I've not seen anyone who has been able to emulate the signal.

My typhoon h 4k has a six pin connector for the camera I ordered a new camera and it came with only three pin connector. Wrong camera or do I haveto modify ?

My typhoon h 4k has a six pin connector for the camera I ordered a new camera and it came with only three pin connector. Wrong camera or do I haveto modify ?
Sounds like you received a CGO3 which has 3 pins on the slide. The CGO3+ has 6 pins on the slide which is the camera used on the H.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval