Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Please help me

Reaction score
I have buy a used Yuneec Typhoon H and it does not work. PLEASE help me becuase it does not bind with the ST16 controller. I dont find the aircraft. I do everything like youtube and I can find the aircraft but after i click on the model, its just disapear …. Can Anyone help me? And sorry for my english

I have buy a used Yuneec Typhoon H and it does not work. PLEASE help me becuase it does not bind with the ST16 controller. I dont find the aircraft. I do everything like youtube and I can find the aircraft but after i click on the model, its just disapear …. Can Anyone help me? And sorry for my english
We will need to know the exact point in the binding process that fails before we can provide any real advice. Please perform the binding verification as outlined in Attachment 35 (Typhoon H Binding Verification) of the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project.
The verification is not just "binding instructions". It is a verification of the MANY hidden clues in the binding process. The purpose is to identify abnormal conditions that are preventing a successful bind and to identify the exact point where the binding process is failing. That information can assist in determining the best course to remedy the problem.
You will need to perform every step up to the point the verification does not match what you see. Do not skip any steps. Every step must be performed. Even the steps you have no doubt are already in the correct condition. After some preparations steps, the verification falls into a routine of directing an action, then verifying the correct response to the action. When you reach a step that does not match what you see, or if you are unsure if it matches, STOP. Report the step number back to the forum, and what you actually saw at that step. We can then go from there.

The document is written in English. Tell us your language, and it may be possible to create a translation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval