Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Please, please, no more unboxing videos!

Reaction score
I don't know how many times these people thing we need to see this, but I have already memorized what is in the box. I'm more interested in how it performs. Ok, rant over.

I don't know how many times these people thing we need to see this, but I have already memorized what is in the box. I'm more interested in how it performs. Ok, rant over.
Dang and I was just about to make my own unboxing video.

Dang and I was just about to make my own unboxing video.

Does this mean i cant post my unboxing video either? I think i'm going to move to canada with the rest of the celebrities..

I understand why some folk like to video their un-boxing. Just in case not all items expected in the box are there. The video will prove that something was missing if the video begins by showing the box was properly sealed before the unboxing procedure starts.

However, I see little point of uploading that video to YouTube.

Reactions: redbird007
ProTip: When it says "Unboxing", don't click it.

Also, if the video starts with an ad, report them to the FAA for monetizing drone videos without a commercial license. They may have one, but they will have to deal with the FAA investigation anyway.

$50 to the first person that just cuts 6 holes in the box for the arms to stick out, so they can demonstrate their maiden flight without unboxing... :rolleyes:

Reactions: PatR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval