Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Poi not working

Reaction score
has anyone had issues with poi? When selecting the mode. Hitting centre then moving back and starting, then tapping stick left or right it starts to orbit but camera faces complete opposite direction. Doesn't the gamble pan need to be in a certain mode?

Put the Pan Mode switch in the Forward (up) position. Position the aircraft over your target and press the Center soft key. Now use the right stick and back away from your target to the radius of your orbit and press the Start soft key. When you tap right or left to start the orbit the aircraft should stay focused on the target.

The left stick up/down controls altitude, right stick up/down controls the size of the orbit, and right stick left/right controls direction and speed of orbit. Taps in the same direction as orbit increase the speed and taps in the opposite direction slow the speed and can reverse the direction if you go past the starting point.

The Pause/Play soft key will halt/resume the mission and the Exit soft key will take you out of POI.

Before you do the "Move the right stick -- right or left the aircraft will
begin to orbit to the right or left.
" step:
Is the drone facing the POI?
Is the camera facing POI?
That is why I back away from the target, I never tried going any other direction. Very good point and something I need to explore for myself.

Put the Pan Mode switch in the Forward (up) position. Position the aircraft over your target and press the Center soft key. Now use the right stick and back away from your target to the radius of your orbit and press the Start soft key. When you tap right or left to start the orbit the aircraft should stay focused on the target.

The left stick up/down controls altitude, right stick up/down controls the size of the orbit, and right stick left/right controls direction and speed of orbit. Taps in the same direction as orbit increase the speed and taps in the opposite direction slow the speed and can reverse the direction if you go past the starting point.

The Pause/Play soft key will halt/resume the mission and the Exit soft key will take you out of POI.
I'll make sure pan mode is in up mode.

Camera is facing poi after pulling back. Then starting the mission it turns 180 degrees on its own and films opposite direction

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss