Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

POI Speed **RESOLVED**

Reaction score
Is there a way to set the POI travel speed? I have tried Rabbit and Turtle modes as well as gently moving the stick until it starts to circle but it seems like the it always goes super fast. If I try the stick in the other direction it will stop and then go the other direction at the same speed. I wish there was a way to circle slowly

any ideas?

Is there a way to set the POI travel speed? I have tried Rabbit and Turtle modes as well as gently moving the stick until it starts to circle but it seems like the it always goes super fast. If I try the stick in the other direction it will stop and then go the other direction at the same speed. I wish there was a way to circle slowly

any ideas?

I have also found this and posted a similar question recently,I cannot find anyway of slowing it down and i defiantly think an update should be implemented where it becomes like cable cams mode and starts slow and further pushes of the stick in the direction it's traveling makes it faster and vice versa.it may just be me but I've found when I watch the footage back it's going round so fast it actually starts to make me feel dizzy! Ha ha

I have also found this and posted a similar question recently,I cannot find anyway of slowing it down and i defiantly think an update should be implemented where it becomes like cable cams mode and starts slow and further pushes of the stick in the direction it's traveling makes it faster and vice versa.it may just be me but I've found when I watch the footage back it's going round so fast it actually starts to make me feel dizzy! Ha ha
It's very simple. When you are ready to start quickly flick the right stick once. It will start moving slowly. If you want it to go faster flick the right stick again until you reach the speed you want. Flick it the other way to slow or stop it. Trust me this works.

It's very simple. When you are ready to start quickly flick the right stick once. It will start moving slowly. If you want it to go faster flick the right stick again until you reach the speed you want. Flick it the other way to slow or stop it. Trust me this works.
Just tried this and it works Great!!! I wish the manual stated this somewhere, maybe I missed it... Thanks!!!

Thank you for clarifying this,I've tried it this evening and it works just as you said,I must of been holding the stick for to long in the desired direction which put it into fast mode,now I can make poi videos without feeling sick when I watch them back!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval