Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Polar Pro Filters on Typhoon H CGO-3

Reaction score
Hey just wanting some confirmation that the Polar Pro filters will fit the Typhoon H camera. From what I understand it's the same camera as the Q500.
Just waiting for my H so I figured I'd order the filters in the mean time.
Cheers

Reaction score
The Camera on the Q 500 is a CGO3 the camera on the Typhoon H is a CGO3+ . Whether the plus camera on the Typhoon H is any different in dimensions to the one on the Q500 is probably unlikely. But It would be wiser to wait just in case perhaps

Reaction score
The Camera on the Q 500 is a CGO3 the camera on the Typhoon H is a CGO3+ . Whether the plus camera on the Typhoon H is any different in dimensions to the one on the Q500 is probably unlikely. But It would be wiser to wait just in case perhaps
Ya might be a good call eh

Reaction score
I have seen a video on Facebook page with a gent to has been one of the lucky testers and he has ND Filters on the CGO3+, Not sure if they are Solar Pro?, but the cameras are the same just the lens has been changed from plastic to high composition glass

Reactions: cokeaddict

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ggaravito