Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Police drone looks for nude and topless sunbathers at Twin Cities beach

Reaction score
Alright you sunbathers you are on camera so cover up. :D:D:D

That is one place you can fly your drone at the beach and the police can’t arrest you for invading anyone’s privacy. They set the precedence.

nothing like using high tech for what it’s designed for....
Human drive to spy on other's privacy and life seems unstoppable, and technology has always been used to this end. Despite being higly reprobable, this kind of behaviour is, until a certain point, understandable. For example: teenagers with drones spying on theur neighbours' windows. Things get askew when you have public servants doing just that. There is absolutely no sense in their justification, since they don't need photographs or footages of bare bodies to corroborate their personal assessment of the situation added to "more than a dozen" reports of what the most righteous and law abiding locals seems to be misconduct. This is more than enough information to justify official measures, there is absolutely no need for a spy drone.

and, this behavior is what helps to give cops a bad name
There are LOADS of even worst behaviours which give cops a bad name.

I was flying by a state beach taking photos of the light house, when a park ranger came up to me to let me know they were hot on drones in the area due to a guy bein caught following a 15 yr. old around after her father called to complain ? I showed him I was way out over the ocean which led to a friendly conversation ?

Ok fellas I was 10 min into my flight when all of a sudden the power reduced to nearly nothing and of course I have never moved so fast in my life. So, I would like to put the experience I had out there just to see if anyone else has had a similar problem. Then about 5 min or 10 min after I had salvaged a major crash it happened again but this time it hit the pavement bounced up to about 50 feet then I was able to stabilize it and land it without further damage. Should I re calibrate etc? Any suggestion?

Kipper,
We have no idea what drone you are talking about. You posted into a General Discussion Thread that is not even focused on any particular model.
If you will tell us a little more about your issue, starting with which drone model, I will be happy to move this to the appropriate location on the Forum.

Surf naked!

Actually, don’t. It’s amazing how much that pair of trunks do for you sotting snd laying on a board, not to mention if and when you get belly slammed on the board by a wave. Been there, done that, and decided wearing trunks was the less painful option.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval