Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Portland Bill

Reaction score
The rugged coastline of Portland bill and pulpit rock History
The weather was perfect as this area can have high winds when the rest of Weymouth has very low winds but when i arrived there was 6 police cars 2 ambulances
the coast guard inshore craft and police boat.
Had to be careful where i filmed to start but i did talk to the police before flying
YUN00026-1.jpg

Attachments

• YUN00057-1.jpg
    YUN00057-1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
Awesome video and music.
What is the first sound "byte" on the video?
Does it have a name?
Love it
Cheers
Ok, wrote this while watching the vid.
Saw the credit at the end
Cheers

Reactions: thetrecker
The rugged coastline of Portland bill and pulpit rock History
The weather was perfect as this area can have high winds when the rest of Weymouth has very low winds but when i arrived there was 6 police cars 2 ambulances
the coast guard inshore craft and police boat.
Had to be careful where i filmed to start but i did talk to the police before flying
View attachment 13853
Pics are looking much better, you really need to check out why you have so much concave issues. your lens may not be adjusted correctly.

Pics are looking much better, you really need to check out why you have so much concave issues. your lens may not be adjusted correctly.
thanks @AH-1G there was supposed to be another up there don`t no what happened
and yes have done a search for lens adjustment what i found scared me lol so going to pay my local camera shop a visit see if they can help
unless somebody else on here can give suggestions perhaps i should start a thread on the subject

Awesome video and music.
What is the first sound "byte" on the video?
Does it have a name?
Love it
Cheers
Ok, wrote this while watching the vid.
Saw the credit at the end
Cheers
UNFORGIVING HIMALAYAS first and then HYPNOTIC ORIENT Music by Eric Matyas
i no you already no that glad you watched it to the end was worried it was a bit long put the link to the page so you dont have to look at all the pages. Think he has some great drone music

just found a lens profile for cgo3 lightroom but it affects the exposure quite a bit certainly fixes my horizon
lens (1 of 1).jpg

Another great job. I wonder if your local Travel Bureau know how much advertising the area is getting from your work. I liked the history link. That was a great touch.
was thinking of you when i posted the link. funny my wife was with me and said about it looking man made so after reading that my self was good to give here the facts i was aware that they did cut the stone from there but gave myself a lot more info. ( sometimes your blind to your surroundings ) ( maybe some of it is in st paul's cathedral ) As for tourist information as it was called over here we no longer have it part of government cutbacks
so self promotion is a good thing

Great photo!
I added a lot of Vertical Keystone correction as well as fisheye correction to get the buildings shown at the side of the image to stand vertically. Unfortunately, a lot of the photo edges was lost in the process. This was done in Cyberlink PhotoDirector r7.

Attachments

• TheTrecker Portland Bill & Pulpit Rock-1.jpg
    TheTrecker Portland Bill & Pulpit Rock-1.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: AH-1G
Great photo!
I added a lot of Vertical Keystone correction as well as fisheye correction to get the buildings shown at the side of the image to stand vertically. Unfortunately, a lot of the photo edges was lost in the process. This was done in Cyberlink PhotoDirector r7.
very nice my fix was just going to crop the pic lol
i would not no where to start at the moment on how to fix that building the edge loss doesn't take anything away from the picture thank you
will be looking into fisheye fixing see if i can get it to look anywhere as good as you have done and now i need to look up keystone correction

Reactions: Rubik

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy