Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Practicing Drone Lapsing with the H+

Reaction score
Figured I'd do a test run with dronelapsing on the H+ since that's mostly why I bought them. While I am still trial running, I'm learning along the way. Should have taken the ND off since it was almost sunset. Surprisingly though, I did not need to apply any post stabilizing as the footage was pretty stable from the get go. Plan to make a few other test runs and will post them up for comments/reviews.

Reactions: Rubik
As a general rule, you only need to use ND filters for shooting video. Since any timelapse is a series of photos, you are going to want the higher shutter speeds with no filter or only a UV filter.

Reactions: JackMTaco
This was video lasping. Not photos. I only kept the ND on be cause I was shooting video prior and didnt want to land to take it off since I was far away already. 2k ft LOS.

Figured I'd do a test run with dronelapsing on the H+ since that's mostly why I bought them. While I am still trial running, I'm learning along the way. Should have taken the ND off since it was almost sunset. Surprisingly though, I did not need to apply any post stabilizing as the footage was pretty stable from the get go. Plan to make a few other test runs and will post them up for comments/reviews.

So, you sped up the video what percent? Impressively smooth. Unstable air or wind gusts could add bumps and spoil a dronelapse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss