Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pre order Typhoon H Pro in the Netherlands

Reaction score
Wanted to inform you all that I'm are very interested in the Yuneec Typhoon H Pro and that I have pre-ordered yesterday 4 July 2016 one at an local hobby store here in the southern part of the Netherlands.

According the hobby store owner the new Yuneec Typhoon H Pro would become available around the end of this month (late July). After paying in advance € 1000,00 the owner promised me that the first one he received directly from Yuneec would be for me.

With a total price of € 2099,00 that drone is very expensive for me since I’m an simply working-class employee with average income of € 1800,00 a month.

The Yuneec Typhoon H Pro will be my first drone, and I fully understand that it has some fly restrictions and it maybe even would not start in numerous area’s in the southern part of the Netherlands because of No Fly Zones and CTR zones.

I realize the Typhoon H Pro cannot be consider a flying toy and that flying in general with a drone there are numerous restrictions for it in several individually European countries. Some Dutch restrictions would be for example not flying near buildings or down town, not flying above people, not flying above an altitude of 120 meters and keep away from airports. As far as I have understood in Belgium it is even forbidden to fly anywhere with your drone accept only at official model RC airplane fields.

Safety is very imported to me and since it would be my first drone with numerous possibilities I believe that the Yuneec Thypoon H Pro would have all the safety tools I simply wanted to have for me drone.

Bij Qudcopter-shop?

Bij zwaluw modelbouw (Montfort). Had gisteren nog twee Thypoon H Advance op voorraad staan maar ik wacht wel op de Pro versie met Intel RealSence, de extra accu en transport rugzak-koffer. Qudcopter-Shop is volgens mij enkel maar een webwinkel. Ik koop bij voorbaat liever iets in een reguliere winkel. Moet zeggen dat Droneland in Almere gevestigd is in een vrij groot pand met enkel alleen maar diverse typen drones.

Bij zwaluw modelbouw (Montfort). Had gisteren nog twee Thypoon H Advance op voorraad staan maar ik wacht wel op de Pro versie met Intel RealSence, de extra accu en transport rugzak-koffer. Qudcopter-Shop is volgens mij enkel maar een webwinkel. Ik koop bij voorbaat liever iets in een reguliere winkel. Moet zeggen dat Droneland in Almere gevestigd is in een vrij groot pand met enkel alleen maar diverse typen drones.
Good luck,you should have bought a smaller cheaper drone to start out with. The H is far from a toy,be sure you read everything very carefully and talk to someone with experience. Hate to hear that your first flight was a disaster cause you entered the circle of death in smart mode. Congrats on your purchase and go slow, the H can be tricky for ne pilots,even experienced pilots that flew other brands of drones have crashed, Yuneecs are totally different than the Dji brand of drones. I'm not trying to discourage you I just want to give you a heads up.

Hee kerel, laat je niet ontmoedigen door die gast.....het wordt ook mijn eerste. Je goed inlezen en info opdoen via Youtube en forums, dan komt het wel goed. Als we tenminste goed spul ontvangen...bij de advanced versie zijn er nogal wat problemen. maar ik hoop dat ze daar inmiddels iets aan hebben gedaan bij Yuneec. ;)

Good luck,you should have bought a smaller cheaper drone to start out with. The H is far from a toy,be sure you read everything very carefully and talk to someone with experience. Hate to hear that your first flight was a disaster cause you entered the circle of death in smart mode. Congrats on your purchase and go slow, the H can be tricky for ne pilots,even experienced pilots that flew other brands of drones have crashed, Yuneecs are totally different than the Dji brand of drones. I'm not trying to discourage you I just want to give you a heads up.

In 1980 I crashed my first RC glider, in the years that followed I crashed numerous RC planes, cars and even sunk nearly a RC boat from a friend. Still have a few 1:16 scale WWII RC tanks like the Tamiya Sherman 105mm Howitzer, the Tamiya King Tiger and a few RC tanks (Tiger 1, T34) from other companies somewhere at the attic. Believe that I have some RC knowledge. Cars, tanks and boats all go left, right, forward and backwards, Planes go left, right, up and down. The only thing I did not fly would be RC helicopters or RC jets.

So I far as I can remember my last RC plane crash (years ago) was a 4 engine model of a B52 WWII bomber it went up received a hard wind blow from the right side and then crashed in the field breaking off part of its left wing.

Technology has improved (transmitters, receivers, GPS ect,) during the years and with the help of Youtube numerous additional instructions, tips and tricks can be find online. Have not yet received my Typhoon H Pro, but can tell you that I have already read all the individual Yuneec manuals that I could find. Next too it I’m now also trying to learn more about air traffic regulations, no fly zones, Ctr zones ect.

Believe that I would receive my new flying baby ( still need to find a good name for it ) over a few weeks, so can continue my research and learning more about the Typhoon H Pro, its abilities, its strong and weak points. Like my father always said a good preparation is half of the work.

Hee kerel, laat je niet ontmoedigen door die gast.....het wordt ook mijn eerste. Je goed inlezen en info opdoen via Youtube en forums, dan komt het wel goed. Als we tenminste goed spul ontvangen...bij de advanced versie zijn er nogal wat problemen. maar ik hoop dat ze daar inmiddels iets aan hebben gedaan bij Yuneec. ;)

RinZ

Zoals je eventueel in mijn reactie aan onze Engelstalige vriend heb kunnen lezen heb ik in het verleden wat RC ervaring opgedaan. Zolang de Pro versies nog niet zijn uitgeleverd zullen we moeten wachten. Ik weet niet hoe goed jouw Duits is ( ik woon slechts 5 Km van de grens) heb er geen moeite mee. Er zijn een paar hele goede informatieve Duitse Youtube kanalen die heel veel info geven zoals die van “Fan Tho Mass” of die van “Arthur Konze” bij Fan Tho Mass zie je een Pro versie, verder heeft hij ook al een filmpje gemaakt over de stoffen rugzak die wij waarschijnlijk zullen ontvangen.

Yes know it well, had a few too many beers in Maastricht. Worked for them for 20 years, made 16 trips to the Netherlands.
Beautiful country and people.

In 1980 I crashed my first RC glider, in the years that followed I crashed numerous RC planes, cars and even sunk nearly a RC boat from a friend. Still have a few 1:16 scale WWII RC tanks like the Tamiya Sherman 105mm Howitzer, the Tamiya King Tiger and a few RC tanks (Tiger 1, T34) from other companies somewhere at the attic. Believe that I have some RC knowledge. Cars, tanks and boats all go left, right, forward and backwards, Planes go left, right, up and down. The only thing I did not fly would be RC helicopters or RC jets.

So I far as I can remember my last RC plane crash (years ago) was a 4 engine model of a B52 WWII bomber it went up received a hard wind blow from the right side and then crashed in the field breaking off part of its left wing.

Technology has improved (transmitters, receivers, GPS ect,) during the years and with the help of Youtube numerous additional instructions, tips and tricks can be find online. Have not yet received my Typhoon H Pro, but can tell you that I have already read all the individual Yuneec manuals that I could find. Next too it I’m now also trying to learn more about air traffic regulations, no fly zones, Ctr zones ect.

Believe that I would receive my new flying baby ( still need to find a good name for it ) over a few weeks, so can continue my research and learning more about the Typhoon H Pro, its abilities, its strong and weak points. Like my father always said a good preparation is half of the work.
well it sounds like you had great advice,my father also had the to say to me. I'm glad your studying and getting prepared for your H, go Easey and slow with her. Don't go and try all the options it can do the first day, get to know her.congrats on your new H!

Yes know it well, had a few too many beers in Maastricht. Worked for them for 20 years, made 16 trips to the Netherlands.
Beautiful country and people.

Down south in the Netherlands we have the hilly part of the country (highest point would be some 325 meters above sea-level) because of that hilly part we have some very nice landscapes.

About beautifully people, guess you never have seen Mrs Janssen whom lives across the street she is really ugly but nevertheless an wonderful individual which helps you in every way see can when you are in trouble.

RinZ

Zoals je eventueel in mijn reactie aan onze Engelstalige vriend heb kunnen lezen heb ik in het verleden wat RC ervaring opgedaan. Zolang de Pro versies nog niet zijn uitgeleverd zullen we moeten wachten. Ik weet niet hoe goed jouw Duits is ( ik woon slechts 5 Km van de grens) heb er geen moeite mee. Er zijn een paar hele goede informatieve Duitse Youtube kanalen die heel veel info geven zoals die van “Fan Tho Mass” of die van “Arthur Konze” bij Fan Tho Mass zie je een Pro versie, verder heeft hij ook al een filmpje gemaakt over de stoffen rugzak die wij waarschijnlijk zullen ontvangen.
Heb ik allemaal al gezien hoor...ben inmiddels (theoretisch) goed voorbereid ;-)

Heb ik allemaal al gezien hoor...ben inmiddels (theoretisch) goed voorbereid ;-)

Wanneer en bij wie heb jij je Typhoon H Pro besteld,
Die van mij afgelopen maandag, bij zwaluw modelbouw in Montfort.

Ik heb de mijne eind mei bij Quadcopter-shop in Sittard besteld......gelukkig nog voor de prijsverhoging voor € 1799,00 :)

Dan zou ik toch eens contact opnemen met Wouter van de shop. Ik had oorspronkelijk ook een bestelling gedaan voor de pro, 500€ aanbetaald, en na enkele weken kreeg ik de melding dat de prijs van gestegen naar 2099€. ik mocht de H gaan halen en als de updates naar de pro er zijn mag ik die aankopen. Ik heb dus een H advanced met de mogelijkheid om te upgraden naar de Pro. Echter als ik alle geruchten moet geloven heb ik nu dus een verouderde st16 en ik mag hopen dat de upgrade naar de pro modulair is opgebouwd. De communicatie met Quadcoptershop verloopt vrij langzaam, steeds verschillende mailtjes vooraleer er antwoord komt en bellen of SMS'en helpt ook niet veel.

Dirk

Hoezo zou jij een verouderde ST16 krijgen? Volgens mij worden alle Pro's met een nieuwe (met 3 antenne's) geleverd.....toch? Als ik wel een oude krijg ga ik daar zeker NIET mee akkoord.

Hoezo zou jij een verouderde ST16 krijgen? Volgens mij worden alle Pro's met een nieuwe (met 3 antenne's) geleverd.....toch? Als ik wel een oude krijg ga ik daar zeker NIET mee akkoord.
Ik heb nu een advanced, de nieuwe ST16 is er nog niet, en of die ook up-gradable is ??????
Anyway, ik ben tot nu toe heel tevreden van mijn H en heb nog geen problemen gehad. Als je de fora leest zou je bang worden van Yuneec.
ik hoop voor jou dat je hem krijgt aan de afgesproken prijs, maar als de dealer zelf meer moet betalen, dan vrees ik toch dat je ook meer zal moeten betalen.

Dirk

Ik heb nu een advanced, de nieuwe ST16 is er nog niet, en of die ook up-gradable is ??????
Anyway, ik ben tot nu toe heel tevreden van mijn H en heb nog geen problemen gehad. Als je de fora leest zou je bang worden van Yuneec.
ik hoop voor jou dat je hem krijgt aan de afgesproken prijs, maar als de dealer zelf meer moet betalen, dan vrees ik toch dat je ook meer zal moeten betalen.

Dirk
Was ff in de war, dacht dat jij Dutch Nolke was ;)

Was ff in de war, dacht dat jij Dutch Nolke was ;)

Heren, ik ben eventueel wat ouderwets maar koop bij voorbaat toch liever iets in een reguliere winkel dan via een webshop die iemand van thuis uit runt. Wil niet zeggen dat aankopen via een website slecht kunnen zijn maar zeer zeker bij een aankoop bedrag van € 2099,00 een dergelijk bedrag blijft in mijn ogen toch nog veel geld.

Read the following at an Intel website:

First shipments to customers will begin within four weeks. Customers will receive their Typhoon H with a factory-installed Intel RealSense R200 Camera and Intel Atom™ processor, an ST16 controller with a Wizard controller for dual operator mode, two batteries and extra propellers — all in a custom-designed backpack.

So I'm are lucky, also would get a free Wizzard controller since I have made a pre-order. Above message was dated 22 June 2016. Four weeks means thus that I maybe would get my bird at the end July 2016.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval