Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Price Reduced on H Pro check your purchase date

Reaction score
Just thought I would let everyone know I looked this morning and noticed the H Pro was reduced to $1499.00 at Best Buy and Amazon as well.

I bought mine 8 days ago at Best Buy and went in today and got a $420.00 credit back plus a $50 gift card. If your within your return or exchange or return period at Best Buy you get the price guarantee. If you bought at Best Buy in the last 45 days double check their return and exchange policy.

Hoping to get a flight in this afternoon, but I'm thinking its a bad idea. Where I would fly the airspace isn't restricted but directly in the flight path of the F16's flyover route for Lambeau Field for the Packer game.

Was nice to let everyone know about the drop. I am awaiting a Typhoon H Pro; and have spent hours reading in the forum and reviews. And from what I can tell in this forum you are a new H Pro pilot, as well. It also seems that you haven't had problems with drifting, toilet bowl or a fly away. It seems that at least in the forum I would suspect trouble free performance is about 4:1. In our particular case: did yours come with the latest firmware? if not did you upgrade?
Did you calibrate the compass? The accelerometer? The Gimbal?

after my extensive reading it seems, that most problems can be prevented with having a good checklist and reading the manual. There are also likely problems related to a percentage of possible defects.
I've read that some problems may be avoided by not using smart mode; and definitely having smart mode and OA off on take off, and flying in angle mode. Rather than make this post about the extensive lists of do's and don't found in this forum and elsewhere, can you at least comment on what you did, and any tips you believe help to make flights reliable and safe! Thank you! Sorry for posting off topic.

I just bought my H Pro from Carolina Dronz Oct 5th for 1879.99. Just checked Caralina Dronz website price in now $1499.99 also :(

Last edited:
Was nice to let everyone know about the drop. I am awaiting a Typhoon H Pro; and have spent hours reading in the forum and reviews. And from what I can tell in this forum you are a new H Pro pilot, as well. It also seems that you haven't had problems with drifting, toilet bowl or a fly away. It seems that at least in the forum I would suspect trouble free performance is about 4:1. In our particular case: did yours come with the latest firmware? if not did you upgrade?
Did you calibrate the compass? The accelerometer? The Gimbal?

after my extensive reading it seems, that most problems can be prevented with having a good checklist and reading the manual. There are also likely problems related to a percentage of possible defects.
I've read that some problems may be avoided by not using smart mode; and definitely having smart mode and OA off on take off, and flying in angle mode. Rather than make this post about the extensive lists of do's and don't found in this forum and elsewhere, can you at least comment on what you did, and any tips you believe help to make flights reliable and safe! Thank you! Sorry for posting off topic.

As a software and web developer I'm prone to update everything before use. Firmware for me usually equals bug fixes and security patches. Take a day when you get it, update the firmware, familiarize yourself with the controller with the drone off. I'd say doing that saved me from having any issues.

I'm hoping to fly again today to get it out and use the controller a bit more. Take it one flight at a time. My first flight I went up and just worked with the flight characteristics in the safest settings possible. If something were to go wrong I honestly wouldn't feel 100% confident at this point I could recover without a few more flights under my belt.

Just update the firmware first, take it easy, and don't be in a hurry to figure it all out. There is a ton to learn.

Glad to have another H-Pro around [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I would let everyone know I looked this morning and noticed the H Pro was reduced to $1499.00 at Best Buy and Amazon as well.

I bought mine 8 days ago at Best Buy and went in today and got a $420.00 credit back plus a $50 gift card. If your within your return or exchange or return period at Best Buy you get the price guarantee. If you bought at Best Buy in the last 45 days double check their return and exchange policy.

Hoping to get a flight in this afternoon, but I'm thinking its a bad idea. Where I would fly the airspace isn't restricted but directly in the flight path of the F16's flyover route for Lambeau Field for the Packer game.
WOW! That is a crazy price drop!

I just bought my H Pro from Carolina Dronz Oct 5th for 1879.99. Just checked Caralina Dronz website price in now $1499.99..Not Happy :mad:..I will be contacting them...

If they don't have a pricing policy double check the CC you used. Regardless my CC has a 90 price guarantee so if Carolina Dronez doesn't (and that's not their fault, they are a smaller organization with far less volume) the CC (if you used one) may have some type of price protection on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I will check with my CC.. I know it's not Carolinas fault. I bought from them because they are a small business and their expertise and product support. I know if I ever have a problem or question with my H Frank at Carolina Dronz will be more than willing to help. I talked to him before I made my purchase he is a great guy that's why I bought it from him.

Checked my CC and they have price protection. Just filed a claim...:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent K
I ordered my TH Pro from Amazon on October 4 and the order was fulfilled by Ritz Camera. When the price dropped I contacted Amazon customer service. Their response was that they do not offer post purchase price adjustments.

The Ritz Camera web site says that they offer price matching after the purchase but the claim must be filed within three days of the purchase date and any adjustment would be limited to $100.

Oh well, I was happy to purchase the package for $1899, so I guess I should still be happy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval