Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problem of framing with E90

Reaction score
Hello to all of France
I am a new user of an H520 and I have a big framing problem with the E90. When I take pictures in jpg + dng the framing is not the same between the two formats. The framing in dng has a much larger lens angle.
Do you know if it's a problem with the camera or if it's just a problem with camera settings.

Hi Didier,

I am not sure, but maybe this is a result of the image format (4:3, 16:9, etc. ) ? Maybe this option only effects the .jpg format ? I am not sure, just a hint ;-)

Greetings

Marc

Thank you Marc for your answer, she put me on the path.
When using the new zoom option, it is applied only to the JPG. In this way we can zoom in on the DNG if necessary.

Hello to all of France
I am a new user of an H520 and I have a big framing problem with the E90. When I take pictures in jpg + dng the framing is not the same between the two formats. The framing in dng has a much larger lens angle.
Do you know if it's a problem with the camera or if it's just a problem with camera settings.
If you have the remove distortion setting enabled, the jpg file will be saved with this applied and will be cropped after the horizon etc have been straightend. The RAW dng file does not get saved with the distortion fixed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop