Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problem with Logs on st16 for H520

Reaction score
I am having an issue with the log files on a st16 for an H520. When I power on and connect to wifi to download my log files to dronelogbook the front comes up and says download logs. I click yes. And after a few seconds it says the the Utm file is corrupted and it just sits there. I pulled the sd card out of the controller and downloaded the files manually and cleared them from the card. Every time I power on and connect to wifi i get the prompt to download the logs. How do I clear them out completely. Additionally I am having an issue, i think they are related where i have no control over the E10 camera.

Also I forgot to mention this all started after I downloaded and installed updated this afternoon. Whole downloading camer also went wonky and started spinning. any ideas would be helpful

Not sure I can help too much here, but I do use DroneLogbook too and have had those same issues.

If you install a file manager app on the ST16s then you can navigate to the Datapilot folder on the inbuilt storage, and find the logs folder within. Just delete the logs you already have. theres usually a subfolder name Dronelogbook_xyz - these are the files that Datapilot is seeing, and you can remove them.

I my experience of the last 6 months my ST16s has been really unreliable in automatically saving the telemtry logs, so I've just taken to direct download from the drone. Just connect the drone to the PC using a micro USB cable, and use the pc Datapilot software to download them. Be warned its extremely slow though!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Thanks I will try and update. Really frustrated with yuneec. We are a public safety unit and one of our cameras has been in for service since November. We cant rallybaffird to loose this one as well. The thermal cameras work great at night but not so much during the day.

I think that fixed it it is no longer popping up the logs every time. Now on to the next problem of fixing the E90 Thanks for the help

I am having an issue with the log files on a st16 for an H520. When I power on and connect to wifi to download my log files to dronelogbook the front comes up and says download logs. I click yes. And after a few seconds it says the the Utm file is corrupted and it just sits there. I pulled the sd card out of the controller and downloaded the Giles manually and cleared them from the card. Every time I power on and connect to wifi i get the prompt to download the logs. How do I clear them out completely. Additionally I am having an issue, i think they are related where i have no control over the E10 camera.

Reactions: aedronix

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval