Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problem with ST16

Reaction score
Did the most recent updates to both ST16 and H without any problems. Tried the panaramic and burst features and they worked perfectly. pulled out the ST16 last night to check something, powered it on and it went to the android home page. A n icon showed up tht I had never seen before. It was a an outline of a box in the mid, right side of the screen. That screen stayed on for about 10 seconds and then the screen went black. No idea why. I couldn't switch to flight mode or anything. I removed the battery, waited 10 seconds or so and plugged back in. same thing happens. I'm stumped, as everything was working fine the day before. Also, i charged the battery fully overnight, still no luck. Is there a way to hard reset this thing without having to use the screen? On the GUI?

Never have seen that.
Any chance you can try and snap a picture of it with a phone and post the pic?
May jog someone's memory then. Give Yuneec a call, they may have seen or heard of it before.

I'm thinking back to when I updated and I thought it was finished updating and I turned it off. When I turned it back on, it completed updating the Android update. This may have caused the problem. It worked fine for a number of days afterwards. It's almost like it is getting hung up at the boot up stage.

Android phones let you go into the boot loader if you hold down 3 buttons at powerup. Probably the same with the ST16. Ususally it is something like power button, volume up, home button. Each device is different so I'm guessing there is some sequence for the ST16. If you can figure it out you'll be able to clear the problem and boot it up.

Android phones let you go into the boot loader if you hold down 3 buttons at powerup. Probably the same with the ST16. Ususally it is something like power button, volume up, home button. Each device is different so I'm guessing there is some sequence for the ST16. If you can figure it out you'll be able to clear the problem and boot it up.

Was hoping when i called Yuneec, they would give me the "magic code", but no luck. I have to pack it up and send to California. Even though it's a warranty issue, it ends up costing me $$$ as UPS get their grubby little hands on it.

Was hoping when i called Yuneec, they would give me the "magic code", but no luck. I have to pack it up and send to California. Even though it's a warranty issue, it ends up costing me $$$ as UPS get their grubby little hands on it.

Hi i have the same problem right now
the only way is calling yuneec for the warranty? D=

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop