Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problems with the H since release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know.

Yeah Im waiting on Yuneec to send the Shipping label and hopefully I can send it off tomorrow. I hope the turn around time is relatively quick. I want to give the H another shot
They'll probably send the first comers new units while inspecting the faults under a microscope !

Mine is on the way back to Yuneec. along with the ST-16 and the dead battery
how long did it take for them to send you the shipping label. They said I would get it last night and I didn't. then I emailed them today and they said I would get it by 5pm PST today and still nothing...this is very frustrating because I have 1300 dollars just siting in my room.

how long did it take for them to send you the shipping label. They said I would get it last night and I didn't. then I emailed them today and they said I would get it by 5pm PST today and still nothing...this is very frustrating because I have 1300 dollars just siting in my room.
Call again and ask for the service manager and explain you issue, I am sure he will post it right away !

Call again and ask for the service manager and explain you issue, I am sure he will post it right away !
If I don't have an email by tomorrow morning I definitely will do that because this is very frustrating

A couple of more days and you can give those of us waiting a comprehensive report after yours arrives on Friday, DC. It will be interesting to see if yours is plagued or whether good fortune smiles on you! If the percentage of problems keeps climbing I am almost content not to take delivery until some more information is forthcoming from Yuneec. I don't do real well with headaches, especially as I don't have the ability to be pulling off the transmitter cover if I hear the rattle of parts within.

Reactions: DroneClone
Still waiting for my H and yaaa scared me already with all this problem !!!

I communicated by both phone and email with tech support. I was told I'd get the shipping label by the end of the day and maybe around 4pm I wrote to say I hadn't got it (I checked spam first). They replied right away and said they'd send it again and I then received it immediately. I got the feeling there might be some problem in their outgoing messages with labels. They will receive my H (entire standard kit) tomorrow (Thursday), 3 days after I reported the problem.

Reactions: cokeaddict
Dropping 4 feet sounds like a cell dropped in the LIPO pack. I had this happen on my Flare, no warning just started wagging all over the place at 40 feet up. Started emergency landing and 1/2 way down it just dropped, no control. Disconnected battery and plugged in checker to find one cell was bad (resistance tripled that of the other cells). Wish we had connections on the batteries on the "H" so you can check the batteries condition (Charge, Resistance, Cell/Cell voltage, ect.)

Can we see some pics of the damage from the 4 feet drop? With this "smear" campaign happening right now, anyone can create a new account and report fake issues with the Typhoon H in an attempt to degrade the brand.

just in case, you have not seen this

Last edited:
Reactions: RBC
This what a normal working Arm looks like

Attachments

• IMG_2993.JPG
    IMG_2993.JPG
    953.1 KB · Views: 76
This is one of the broken arms

Attachments

• IMG_2994.JPG
    IMG_2994.JPG
    950.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2991.JPG
    IMG_2991.JPG
    606.2 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: VortexRing
Can we see some pics of the damage from the 4 feet drop? With this "smear" campaign happening right now, anyone can create a new account and report fake issues with the Typhoon H in an attempt to degrade the brand.

just in case, you have not seen this

Thanks for your comments. I agree with you. These people and their comments definitely look bogus. Have they no shame?

Reactions: VortexRing
But I don't think that has anything to do with the problems being reported here. Nobody bad-mouthing the Typhoon H here but there are problems that should be identified and addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold