Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Propellers?

Reaction score
Any recommendations on where to find propellers for the Typhoon H (not plus)?

I know there are knockoffs to avoid so I figured I should check in here for recommendations..

TIA!!

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
1.) The best rule of thumb on eBay is to look for the exact phrases. Almost all knockoffs use the term "For Typhoon H". The real ones will say "Typhoon H propellers".
2.) The knockoffs are almost universally cheaper at 12 to 15 USD per set. The OEM are often 25 to 35 USD for six. Unfortunately, a couple of the knock-off sellers have started charging the higher price, so it is not always clear.
3.) The factory originals have the name YUNEEC embossed on each blade, as well as the "A" or"B". Unfortunately, some genuine sellers don't know how to focus a camera.
4.) Look for a firm, direct statement the props are genuine, OEM, original equipment. And then take it with a grain of salt. Some sellers have a questionable interpretation of these terms.

I just did a search on eBay for "Typhoon H Propeller". Out of about 125 offers, only three were genuine, OEM Typhoon H Propellers.

If you, @revedit1 & @uidzero, read the forum well, there are several posts from people who have had a crash with their drones for the use of non-original propellers. I know very well that Yuneec is Chinese, but there are different quality...
Personally, I do not put an expensive drone at risk to save a few dollars (or euros) on the purchase of 6 propellers.
Then everyone does what they see fit.

But guy, do you realize that those 20 dollars guarantee the safety of the flight of a drone that cost over 1000 dollars?

If you wanted to save money, you didn't have to choose Yuneec.

They're not hurricane-proof, but at least it's sure they won't break in flight...

But guy, do you realize that those 20 dollars guarantee the safety of the flight of a drone that cost over 1000 dollars?

If you wanted to save money, you didn't have to choose Yuneec.

They're not hurricane-proof, but at least it's sure they won't break in flight...

Yuneec didn't charge that for those props. That's the point..

Yuneec didn't charge that for those props. That's the point..

Yeah. Kinda of reminds me of how much toilet paper cost when we first got into a Pandemic in 2020... Worldwide shortage.

Or how the gas prices soared, they just never came down in California.

I guess this is similar... ;)

(@Pier2162 Fundamentally I have no problem with safety and spending money on safety. I just am not a super fan of spending money on something that does not cost that much money, that’s all.

Yuneecskins ask $20 for a set of 3 x A and 3 x B, my understanding looking at their website or am I incorrect?
Put a set of 6 in the cart and it is $80, put a single prop in and it is $20. Then add shipping.

Reactions: uidzero
My Competitor will Happily Sell you a $10 Set of Counterfeit Propellers for $30 using the same website listing that was used for their OEM Propellers in order to maintain the Reviews, they are also Identified with a Yuneec Part Number... Counterfeit Propellers are widely known to Break In-Flight causing a Crash.
Capture.PNG
My Goal is to Help Yuneec Drone Owners source Dependable High Quality OEM Yuneec Parts for as long as possible... I have over 100 Sets of Counterfeit Typhoon H Propellers purchased from EBay Sellers falsely claiming, or displaying Photos of Yuneec OEM Propellers in their Listings, and in each case I submitted a "Return" for a Refund forcing the Seller to Revise their Listings & claims that their selling Yuneec OEM Props.
Most of these sellers claimed to be in the USA, but shipped directly from China, the Sellers would not supply me with a "Return Shipping Label" (unfair Trade Regulations allow Chinese Sellers Free Shipping to the USA for Goods valued under $900 USD) all of these Sellers messaged me thru EBay telling me to Purchase the Return Shipping Label and I would be reimbursed... I refused, stating that this goes against EBay Policy that requires the Seller to Supply a Return Shipping Label... In each of these cases I received a Full Refund, and was told I could keep the Propellers, and the cases were closed. The reason I purchased them was to be able to leave Negative Reviews to warn unsuspecting Buyers.

I have over 600 Counterfeit Propellers on Hand, and cannot in Good Conscience, Sell them to my Customers...
I sell only Yuneec OEM Propellers, if I sold them Cheaper, they would sell out, and be relisted on EBay the following week... Buy what you need;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook