Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

props for h3

Reaction score
I need some new props for my H3. I'd understood that H480 props would fit.... I bought some and they do physically fit, BUT the blades are shorter. I presume they're no good to fly with?
Does anyone know where I can get H3 props from - I'm in the UK and can't seem to find anywhere?

You are correct. The H480 props should not be used with the H3. If you can’t return them for refund, there are several members in the UK you could sell to.

The H520, H Plus, and H3 all use the same airframe, motors, and props so you can use H520 or H Plus props.

Welcome to YuneecPilots! Hope you stick around and become active in the community.

Last edited:
I need some new props for my H3. I'd understood that H480 props would fit.... I bought some and they do physically fit, BUT the blades are shorter. I presume they're no good to fly with?
Does anyone know where I can get H3 props from - I'm in the UK and can't seem to find anywhere?
Yuneec UK have the H520 props in stock

PS welcome to the forum

Reactions: johnnyb57
You are correct. The H480 props should not be used with the H3. If you can’t return them for refund, there are several members in the UK you could sell to.

The H520, H Plus, and H3 all use the same airframe, motors, and props so you can use H520 or H Plus props.

Welcome to YuneecPilots! Hope you stick around and become active in the community.
Very useful information. Thank you

Welcome to YuneecPilots! I see that you recently joined the forum. Hope you find it useful.

Reactions: Chris Koch

Welcome to YuneecPilots! I see that you recently joined the forum. Hope you find it useful.
Thanks I'm sure I will

Reactions: DoomMeister
Hi Red . I bought them from Yuneec Europe , Germany .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox