Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

q500 4K envy

Reaction score
Hey guys, been a and on Phantom Pilots for a little while now but I gotta say after checking out the Q500 4k I really want one!!

Sign me of for that giveaway because there's no way my wife will let me buy another one!

Hey guys, been a and on Phantom Pilots for a little while now but I gotta say after checking out the Q500 4k I really want one!!

Sign me of for that giveaway because there's no way my wife will let me buy another one!
I am a former Phantom pilot and got me a Q500 4k after a friend of mine showed and let me fly his. It is so much more user friendly like you would not believe, customer service has been top notch so far among other things. When I have them together the Phantom looks like a toy and extremely fragile which I have found out as this was my second Phantom. A lot bigger, easier to see and flies perfect and is quieter, can not say enough about it I am a confirmed Q500 4k devotee

I am a former Phantom pilot and got me a Q500 4k after a friend of mine showed and let me fly his. It is so much more user friendly like you would not believe, customer service has been top notch so far among other things. When I have them together the Phantom looks like a toy and extremely fragile which I have found out as this was my second Phantom. A lot bigger, easier to see and flies perfect and is quieter, can not say enough about it I am a confirmed Q500 4k devotee
Makes me want one even more, thanks Chief... I really hope I win it!

You can always just pick one up and ask for forgiveness later. That's easier than getting permission, so they say!

I am also pining for a Yuneec after looking them over. Just the customer service satisfaction is enough to make you jump ship. I think it will be my next quad. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Is this BT from North Las Vegas? If so, let me know.

The Q is a joy to fly and been my most safe and reliable quad. Camera in 4K is pretty good as well. It's way simple and the St10 is no fuss set up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Perhaps it's time for a new wife??
The Q500 4K is an incredible bird, easy to fly, exceptional video and stills, with great controls and a good looking beast as well. My wife loves it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430