Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4k wont bind

Reaction score
Seems like all I've with this drone is problem after problem, I got it last Monday and have had 3 issues already, the latest is I've updated all the firmware, camera, drone and TX, all the updates went without a hitch but when I tried to bind drone TX the TX cannot detect the drone, it finds the camera and binds with no issues but not the drone. It's 2am and I'd be pulling my hair out if I had any, I've tried everything mentioned on many threads but to no avail. Somebody help please before I go insane.

Seems like all I've with this drone is problem after problem, I got it last Monday and have had 3 issues already, the latest is I've updated all the firmware, camera, drone and TX, all the updates went without a hitch but when I tried to bind drone TX the TX cannot detect the drone, it finds the camera and binds with no issues but not the drone. It's 2am and I'd be pulling my hair out if I had any, I've tried everything mentioned on many threads but to no avail. Somebody help please before I go insane.
Here is another method:

I've tried both techniques about a hundred times, it finds the camera but just won't find the drone.
In that case it's time to call Yuneec and see if they can come up with a solution. I presume it did bind ok before you did the updates?

In that case it's time to call Yuneec and see if they can come up with a solution. I presume it did bind ok before you did the updates?
I'd rather not say this but I'm a total idiot, I forgot to plug the wire in the battery bay. Both bound now, the missus is giving me some serious abuse. Thanks for your help

I'd rather not say this but I'm a total idiot, I forgot to plug the wire in the battery bay. Both bound now, the missus is giving me some serious abuse. Thanks for your help
Hey, at least you figured out the problem. I should have figured that out as well since you did the firmware update. Just totally forgot. It's easy to do so don't beat up on your body. Let the wife do it.

Hey, at least you figured out the problem. I should have figured that out as well since you did the firmware update. Just totally forgot. It's easy to do so don't beat up on your body. Let the wife do it.
She's already done that, more psychological than physical, I'm black and blue mentally lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval