Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I still have alot of new parts never used. Plenty of new props, cgo3 covers, sun screens, all charging materials, 2 st12's, brand new carrying matted case. I can't get any offers so everything will be cheap and heartbreaking to me but that's the way the pickle squirts. I won't give them away but close to it. I will also throw in a partridge in a pear tree. Hm.

Reactions: 5prock3t
how much do you want for everything

thanks corey

I still have alot of new parts never used. Plenty of new props, cgo3 covers, sun screens, all charging materials, 2 st12's, brand new carrying matted case. I can't get any offers so everything will be cheap and heartbreaking to me but that's the way the pickle squirts. I won't give them away but close to it. I will also throw in a partridge in a pear tree. Hm.
Would you happen to have a control board I could use all of the parts most likely i own two q’s and always neededing or maybe just wanting stuff can you give me a list or tell me where to go to find what you have

Would you happen to have a control board I could use all of the parts most likely i own two q’s and always neededing or maybe just wanting stuff can you give me a list or tell me where to go to find what you have
I have a control board that I can let go
You can email me @ shannonburgess2176.43@gmail

Would you happen to have the camera to drone cable? Mine is missing. Thx

I have a extra if he doesn't.
Thx Bobby. What are you looking to get for it? I have the Cg03 camera. I don’t know if that matters. I’m new to this and it’s my first drone. Just got it. Haven’t even taken it up yet.

If you haven't crashed it shouldn't need the cable.
I haven’t crashed actually. I bought it used on eBay and when it arrived the cable was missing. Can you let me know how to get in touch with you so we can chat about this off this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval