Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 The bird flies away

Reaction score
Dear Pilots. I have two Q500 G and 4K, I wanted to ask a question about the drone, a problem that has occurred to me more than once and that I could check again. Before flying I have allowed me to acquire all 15 satellites appear on ST10, on the aircraft and 7 on the transmitter. I checked everything before taking off. Making a stable close flight close to the drone, it shoots and flies away in the opposite direction. I did it at Low altitude and I could land it, not very well. It has happened to me on other occasions and he doesn't ask for control. I don't really know what happens, I don't dare to fly. Thank you

It is very rare for a Q500 to be unstable. We would need more information in order to help you.

Are you flying in Smart mode or Angle mode?
Is there an sd card under the battery in the ST10?
Do you get any warnings on the ST10?
Does this happen with both aircraft?
When landing, how close are you standing to the Q?

It is very rare for a Q500 to be unstable. We would need more information in order to help you.

Are you flying in Smart mode or Angle mode?
Is there an sd card under the battery in the ST10?
Do you get any warnings on the ST10?
Does this happen with both aircraft?
When landing, how close are you standing to the Q?

Hi, thanks for your response
I was flying in Smart mode
I didn't have the sd card
I was with the ST10 at 5 meters and about the ship and one meter high. I kept the ship steady for a few minutes and then flew away from me.
I did not have any type of alarm, the battery was well charged
Regards!

When you are flying in Smart mode you must stay back at least 10 meters from the Q500.
Also, when the ST10 is in Smart mode it is also in Follow me mode. So if you move, the Q500 will move in the same direction. If you walk forward the Q will back up. If you back up, the Q will move toward you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop