Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 video playback

Reaction score
Hi hope this is in the right place I always have trouble navigating around the forum,
Anyway I've just obtained second-hand Q500 and want to know how do I playback the video hope somebody can help me I've been through the online manual and cannot find anything
Thanks Ron

Take the card out of the camera, and play it on your computer. You can view it in the controllers gallery, but its low quality ?

Take the card out of the camera, and play it on your computer. You can view it in the controllers gallery, but its low quality ?
Thanks but the reason I want to watch it on the controller is so I can just check recordings out on the field

What kind of rc are you using? I believe that neither the 10, 10+ and the s12 screens have playback function. The st16 is the only one that does to my knowledge. Someone else should know for sure. wtfd will know.

What kind of rc are you using? I believe that neither the 10, 10+ and the s12 screens have playback function. The st16 is the only one that does to my knowledge. Someone else should know for sure. wtfd will know.
Thanx for bringing that up, although I have the 500 with the st12, but haven't flown it much, my go to is my plus, just recently getting into the h, and wizard. Sorry as I have a habit of thinking all the controllers share these features ?

Thanx for bringing that up, although I have the 500 with the st12, but haven't flown it much, my go to is my plus, just recently getting into the h, and wizard. Sorry as I have a habit of thinking all the controllers share these features ?
Hi everybody,
Firstly thanks for all the help, and I think you're right I don't think you can play back through the screen on the 10 + so it's a bit annoying having to take the chip out of the camera but so be it, I'm not sure if my plug into the side of the camera in the mini USD plug it straight into the computer it may work that way the actual instructions on playback in the manual online are terrible, I also have the Typhoon H Pro and that is a lot easier you can check the video on screen no problem, I did get this Q 500 second-hand and it's great to fly but no compete with the typhoon H,
Once again thanks for the help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaphoodie