Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

q500 with Goggles for search and rescue ?? how does he make it work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3UnSQ8IWtQ

Reaction score
I am a SEARCH and RESCUER and i bought the q500 because it was a drone unit that had a built in screen and did not need a phone** i bought the unit the help find Injured lost Dogs, Kids and Seniors citizens. it is a great unit however

i really NEED a headset in order to help spot Little images on the screen that is too hard to see on the small st10+ screen

i have been searching and searching and finally i found a kind
FATSHARK teleporter V5 kit for q500
now i understand that its not fancy and it does use a reg wifi signal so you can not use the glasses too far in distance because signal cuts out around 1/4 mile, however the st10+ wifi signal stays strong and the image on the screen stays crisp for close to a mile.

now im seeing one or 2 guys actually rebuilt the q500 battery compartment, and they drilled a hole in the top of the unit for the antenna and then he took it for a test run, and other guys on the forum were also saying yes thats how they did theirs as well..

so im confused BEFORE i open this unit and ruin the warranty, WILL THIS WORK??? i would hate to return the drone because the copter does kick *** it is a very nice flyer easy to control and the picture is very easy for me to spot search and rescue victims,, but the glasses would really help. please answer honestly.

Last edited:
this is NOT a Normal Yuneec Q500. so if they can Legitimately Waterproof a Q500 then why cant they waterproof a Typhoon H
the Tornado is believe is waterproof as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop