Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q5004K camera Question

Reaction score
I have noticed lately on by Q5004K the camera (CGO3 4K 3-axis Gimbal Camera ), it is very slow to move when I am toggling the switch to adjust the angle it may be pointing straight forward and I move it either fast or slow to point more downward and there is now a long pause before moving, have any of you had this issue or know what may be causing it and if so what is the fix. I will be calling Yuneec to see what they say as well.

Thank's
Dean

There's no need to post the same question in two different places Dean it just makes things harder to follow.

I have noticed lately on by Q5004K the camera (CGO3 4K 3-axis Gimbal Camera ), it is very slow to move when I am toggling the switch to adjust the angle it may be pointing straight forward and I move it either fast or slow to point more downward and there is now a long pause before moving, have any of you had this issue or know what may be causing it and if so what is the fix. I will be calling Yuneec to see what they say as well.

Thank's
Dean
Does rabbit/turtle mode affect the camera movement? I always fly mine in rabbit but next time up I will switch to turtle and see if the camera movement slows

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval