Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Quick question!

Reaction score
Im out in the field flying it has started with the purple. Been out for about 12 min and come back around now the white is flashing. What is that again?

There’s a very comprehensive, downloadable PDF user developed manual provided in the “sticky” posts at the top of the Typhoon H “How To” forum. It contains the light codes.

If you download and read it you will be able to check the light codes every time you forget what they mean, and learn a lot more about your H in the process.

There’s a very comprehensive, downloadable PDF user developed manual provided in the “sticky” posts at the top of the Typhoon H “How To” forum. It contains the light codes.

If you download and read it you will be able to check the light codes every time you forget what they mean, and learn a lot more about your H in the process.
That is why that pdf file is on my phone so it is accessible in the field.

Reactions: Stymie DrBuckle
I appreciate that big guy. That will help allot.... Cause I would loose me if I wasnt the one who had to be doing it.... Lol thanks again yall

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20