Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Range Extender for H

Reaction score
ITELITE DBS EXTENDER / ANTENNA ITE-DBS04.6B - FITS YUNEEC ST16 & ST24 GROUND STATION
Brand:
Itelite

$109.00
SKU:
ITE-DBS04.6B

Availability:
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout
Here you all go!, I use for better video feed quality, you can do as you please, LEGALLY !

Thanks for the post link! I like the FPVLR antenna much better than the Itelite for the way they mount using only the existing ports --no clamp. As well as the way they look. Using the "2016" coupon code I also saved 10% so it was only about $10 more than the Itelite.

The major drawback for me was that the Itelite DBS extender's mount-clamp looks like it will mar the controller surface as already seen below:

DSCN3536.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the post link! I like the FPVLR antenna much better than the Itelite for the way they mount using only the existing ports --no clamp. As well as the way they look. Using the "2016" coupon code I also saved 10% so it was only about $10 more than the Itelite.

The major drawback for me was that the Itelite DBS extender's mount-clamp looks like it will mar the controller surface as already seen below:

DSCN3536__06772.1462993885.1280.1280.jpg
They need to update that pic, i notice the mar as well before I bought one and figured I would just add something to the bracket when it came, but when it arrived it did already have 2 little rubber bumpers on it to keep that from happening.

Reactions: Steve Carr

DSCN3536__06772.1462993885.1280.1280.jpg
Put some felt on the clamp, I just got better results with DBS vs FPVLR on my Phantoms, so went that route!

Put some felt on the clamp, I just got better results with DBS vs FPVLR on my Phantoms, so went that route!

Hello DC..... I have the TH on order from Best Buy and I just ordered the DBS. Do you think this package will work to fly and film a 20 acre plot of heavily wooded area? I would need a good video feed from a distance of about 1700 ft. Altitude would be no more than 150' to 200'.

Thanks for your help,

Gary

Yes, that is exactly the circumstances they are made for, not just distance!

Yeah, great distance has never been my bag. I need quality. When I read on different forums about people saying they got their drone to fly at thousands of feet high I have to shake my head. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: DroneClone

Hi - thanks for the info. Can you elaborate roughly what the "better results" were? Was it distance? If so how much different in actual footage? Better video? Better handling? It will be great if anyone has the stats on those with the Typhoon H.

Hi - thanks for the info. Can you elaborate roughly what the "better results" were? Was it distance? If so how much different in actual footage? Better video? Better handling? It will be great if anyone has the stats on those with the Typhoon H.[/QUOTE
NO DATA YET, NO dbs YET, WON'T GET TILL MID NEXT WEEK
Phantom 3 Pro: stock 5,450 feet, DBS 15,249 feet

He said, she said, blah blah blah

I've read lots of posts on various forums with advocates of both FPVLR and Itelite DBS. Most folks here seem to be ordering the DBS and, being of the contrarian mindset, I ordered the FPVLR. However, for the sake of humanity (or at least other TH pilots), I've just ordered the DBS so that I could compare both! I saw MaxxUAV posts on the PhantomPilots forum and ordered from Yuneec Typhoon H and used code "LUCKY7" for a 7% discount, free shipping. Should have both later this week to do some testing if weather cooperates.

FYI - I had no idea.... reading some of the comments on the really crazy folks on PhantomPilots, I saw one guy boasting 10 miles with FPVLR but even further with a Maxx DBS (not sure what that is) and then some other guy reported a setup where he went out over 19 miles! He must have very good eyesight as I'm sure he was keeping that in line of sight!!! LOL

I've read lots of posts on various forums with advocates of both FPVLR and Itelite DBS. Most folks here seem to be ordering the DBS and, being of the contrarian mindset, I ordered the FPVLR. However, for the sake of humanity (or at least other TH pilots), I've just ordered the DBS so that I could compare both! I saw MaxxUAV posts on the PhantomPilots forum and ordered from Yuneec Typhoon H and used code "LUCKY7" for a 7% discount, free shipping. Should have both later this week to do some testing if weather cooperates.

FYI - I had no idea.... reading some of the comments on the really crazy folks on PhantomPilots, I saw one guy boasting 10 miles with FPVLR but even further with a Maxx DBS (not sure what that is) and then some other guy reported a setup where he went out over 19 miles! He must have very good eyesight as I'm sure he was keeping that in line of sight!!! LOL

Thanks for the code. I went ahead and ordered the booster antenna.

I already saw a great report showing 9,000' with the FPVLR on the TH and I imagine both it and the DBS can handle the 5,000' or so that I want good coverage in. If I flew out to 9,000' I'm afraid my battery reading my be 13v before I made it back home!!! ;)

I already saw a great report showing 9,000' with the FPVLR on the TH and I imagine both it and the DBS can handle the 5,000' or so that I want good coverage in. If I flew out to 9,000' I'm afraid my battery reading my be 13v before I made it back home!!! ;)
Your probably right and definitively right if you had to fly back against the wind ! Although I had my P3P out 11,000 feet and back and landed with 26% battery left(No breeze) and their lipo does not have any better life than the H. That is why I like and trust seeing remaining percentage vs voltage!

How does the battery last that far..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis