Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

re-focus or leave it?

Reaction score
hey all,

looking for some help from the resident photography experts as that isn't an area i know anything about.

whilst i am keen to learn more i want to make sure i am getting the best i can mean time.

i have taken a few stills and well, they probably could be better so wondering if it is me/camera/setup/focus etc so any guidance would be great.

Attachments

• YUN00017.jpg
    YUN00017.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
  • YUN00022.jpg
    YUN00022.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 68
  • YUN00025.jpg
    YUN00025.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 66
hey all,

looking for some help from the resident photography experts as that isn't an area i know anything about.

whilst i am keen to learn more i want to make sure i am getting the best i can mean time.

i have taken a few stills and well, they probably could be better so wondering if it is me/camera/setup/focus etc so any guidance would be great.
Looks pretty darn good to me. I would leave it alone. I had to refocus mine as I noticed it was extremely soft on the left side. I don't see that on yours. Mine needed about 1/10 of a turn in and the softness went away on that side without affecting the rest of the image. Still these lenses are not high resolution. I just ordered a peau glass lens which will hopefully be a bit sharper along with its narrower field of view.

Looks good to these eyes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop