Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Real sense Module Sensitivity

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to figure out why my real sense module on my typhoon h is too sensitive. When I fly over ten feet then I turn it on, and it will go all directions but forward (Which is of course the only way the module rule is facing). Then I turn it on again and it works. Is this a simple recalibration or does it need a replacement?

Is this on a Typhoon H with the CGO3+ camera, or the H Plus with the C23 camera?

I ask because the H Plus with the RealSense v2 has had problems like you describe.

If you do have the Typhoon H (H480) and are experiencing this, make sure the front camera bar for the RealSense is clean and free of scratches. It can also do this if you are facing into the sun near sunrise or sunset or another very bright light source or reflection. It blinds the vision system like overexposing a photo.

Is this on a Typhoon H with the CGO3+ camera, or the H Plus with the C23 camera?

I ask because the H Plus with the RealSense v2 has had problems like you describe.

If you do have the Typhoon H (H480) and are experiencing this, make sure the front camera bar for the RealSense is clean and free of scratches. It can also do this if you are facing into the sun near sunrise or sunset or another very bright light source or reflection. It blinds the vision system like overexposing a photo.
This is a typhoon H with CGO3+ on it.

Thank you for your help!

Even with RealSense enabled the sonar is still active and may have an effect on forward motion of the aircraft. Inspect the sonar ports for foreign objects like lint or bugs.

Another test to isolate which may be causing the problem is to go into settings and uncheck the RealSense box. This will leave just the sonar active when OBS is enabled. If you still get this problem after turning the RealSense off, then the sonar is the issue.

Reactions: PeterTheDroneFlyer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval