Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Real Sense on H Plus?

Reaction score
Am I correct in assuming that the H Plus has the Real Sense as standard equipment? That is what it looks like from their website

Am I correct in assuming that the H Plus has the Real Sense as standard equipment? That is what it looks like from their website

I cannot speak for availability in other parts of the world, but at least in North America, all H Plus units sold are with RS. The non-RS version has never shown up in stock... completely vaporware.

Reactions: DCH
I cannot speak for availability in other parts of the world, but at least in North America, all H Plus units sold are with RS. The non-RS version has never shown up in stock... completely vaporware.
Right. It was sold in the UK without RS and in the US with RS. The UK shows both versions in stock. The EU shows the RS version is out of stock.

In Europe, it is found under both versions and there is a difference of about € 205.
But as we know that Americans have too many dollars, why offer the basic version. Ah! Ah! Ah!.

Reactions: AH-1G
Or maybe Americans have to have it all and they figured we’d expect it and would not question the price? It’s all about the bundles over here lol.

Spoiled Yanks, you know, must have the best of everything. We're even allowed to cut our own meat.;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop