Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Realsense

Reaction score
Hi all dose anyone in the UK have a realsense module for sale for the typhoon h plus. I put the realsense off my typhoon h on my plus but I don't get the little red bars show on the st16s

There is only one Realsense module.
This fits on the Typhoon H / TH PLUS and Typhoon H3.

With the Typhoon H, the arc is already displayed when stationary... with the PLUS and H3, however, only when the copter is about 5m in the air and is then switched on.

Another difference is that the TH could not land when the landing legs were up... the PLUS and the H3 you can land on the camera.... so be careful,

Best regards from Switzerland, Enrico

There is only one Realsense module.
This fits on the Typhoon H / TH PLUS and Typhoon H3.

With the Typhoon H, the arc is already displayed when stationary... with the PLUS and H3, however, only when the copter is about 5m in the air and is then switched on.

Another difference is that the TH could not land when the landing legs were up... the PLUS and the H3 you can land on the camera.... so be careful,

Best regards from Switzerland, Enrico
See thats what I thought but I've seen posts on here saying the h is v1 and the plus is v2. I flew it earlier today I was about 8m up switched it on. Then brought the drone down to my hight and moved towards me and the drone didn't stop kept coming. But it was dark out so could of been low light. Also when I was up at 8m the arc still didn't display.

Reactions: JohnnyDrone
I mounted a RealSense module from the Typhoon H to the Typhoon H3 a week ago and turned it on in the ST-16S.
It worked flawlessly... but I tested it in daylight.
The Typhoon H PLUS and the Typhoon H3 are hardware identical.

I mounted a RealSense module from the Typhoon H to the Typhoon H3 a week ago and turned it on in the ST-16S.
It worked flawlessly... but I tested it in daylight.
The Typhoon H PLUS and the Typhoon H3 are hardware identical.
Thanks for you're help ill try again in the morning. Dose you're st16s display the arc. If so dose it only pop up at a certain hight?

Unfortunately, I don't understand this question even with DeePl's translation help... i only speak swiss german and high german :-(

Unfortunately, I don't understand this question even with DeePl's translation help... i only speak swiss german and high german :-(
Sorry ill try again. On the h you get red bars. On my st16s I don't. Also I just got an email from yuneec skins in the us and their reply was

The Typhoon H Realsense Module is not compatible with the H+, and Vice Versa

Ich erhalte auf meiner ST-16S den Bogen mit den farbeigen Balken und es ist ein RealSense Modul der ersten Stunde vom Typhoon H... aber vieleicht hatte ich nur Glück? Mehr kann ich dazu nicht sagen.

Google Translate:
I receive the sheet (screen) with the colored bars on my ST-16S and it is a RealSense module from the first hour (version) of Typhoon H ... but maybe I was just lucky? I cannot say more about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the H Plus with the RealSense module on from new. The module is a Mk2 and are not interchangeable with the older H. On the St16s you must enter settings the (Cog) sign in the top right side of the screen. Scroll down to the bottom and turn on Obstacle avoidance. Now when you are flying above 5m you can then select OBS on your Tranny (Switch in the up position) top right second one in, you should see the semicircular display on your screen. I use the OBS most of the time and like it very much. My only gripes with it is it doesnt work when flying under 5m.
Hope this helps.
Cheers.
Mike

I have the H Plus with the RealSense module on from new. The module is a Mk2 and are not interchangeable with the older H. On the St16s you must enter settings the (Cog) sign in the top right side of the screen. Scroll down to the bottom and turn on Obstacle avoidance. Now when you are flying above 5m you can then select OBS on your Tranny (Switch in the up position) top right second one in, you should see the semicircular display on your screen. I use the OBS most of the time and like it very much. My only gripes with it is it doesnt work when flying under 5m.
Hope this helps.
Cheers.
Mike
Thanks for the reply. I only have the rs off of my typhoon h which dose not work on the plus unfortunately

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval