Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Reattach C23 to mounting plate

Reaction score
This group is just awesome and thanks in advance to all who contribute! I had a small crash last night, got a little tangled up in a tree at any rate on impact the camera dislocated the wires broke cleanly away and the connection between the mounting plate and camera where the rubber dampeners meet the camera mounting plate separated. Any tips on putting this back together? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 3EA0BFCE-8478-497D-9981-6ADDB32FDE59.jpeg
    3EA0BFCE-8478-497D-9981-6ADDB32FDE59.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • F72651AE-C67A-4A31-BADF-29DECA6A86E3.jpeg
    F72651AE-C67A-4A31-BADF-29DECA6A86E3.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
Remove the 3 screws on the cover holding the board in the upper gimbal. Then take a pic of the wire colors so you can solder them back to the correct locations.

Remove the 3 screws on the cover holding the board in the upper gimbal. Then take a pic of the wire colors so you can solder them back to the correct locations.
Thanks Steve it’s my first crash with the TH+ I really do appreciate the response

Reactions: Steve Carr
Thank you Steve put a better light to it and clearly a part has broken on the hinge port side rotor arm any thoughts?
Yup. Hinge is broken. Use the link above to get the correct arm. Use the link below to find the procedure you need to change it.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW DO YOU GET THOSE RUBBER SHOCKS BACK INTO THE TPL PLATE?

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW DO YOU GET THOSE RUBBER SHOCKS BACK INTO THE TPL PLATE?

Dental Floss has been used on many occasions, as an aid in re-installing the dampeners.

• Wow
Reactions: Mike Irish
Dental Floss has been used on many occasions, as an aid in re-installing the dampeners.

NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT?. I PUNCTURED TWO OF THEM TRYING TO RECEIPT THEM. Must give it a try.
Thanks for the tip.
Cheers.
Mike

I PUNCTURED TWO OF THEM TRYING TO RECEIPT THEM
The C23 dampers are more difficult to reinstall because they are capped on both ends and filled with silicone. A tool with a blunt end works best to work the edge of the dampers top back into the gimbal. I use a 1.5 mm long shaft hex driver.

@DCH has modified his dampers to replace the silicone with foam. There are two videos. This is the first. The second is in the description of the first one.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss