Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

(Reboot) Command denied during calibration, can't calibrate compass

Reaction score
Hi all, need some help. I just did all the most recent updates. While calibrating the compass (outside, away from buildings, cars, etc.) I get through all the rotation steps - all green, it seems happy - to where it says reboot prior to flight. When I click reboot, it screams, "command denied during calibration, error 246" about 20 times. That doesn't work. Manually rebooting does not work. I've tried about 10 times. Also made sure remote is pointed right at drone and only about 20 feet away; should not be any communication issues. Any ideas before I put this thing in a skeet launcher and use it for target practice?

Reactions: Prince R Harden
It might have developed a glitch during the updates. It does happen occasionally. I have two Typhoon H Pro and two H520 and over the last 18 months have discovered occasional abberations after firmware updates. After the most recent update one of the 520's started to beep as I was getting ready to launch. The really disturbing things was that the beeping was the Morse code "SOS", three short, three long, three short. There was no obvious fault message or any other problem that I could locate the explain the distress message. I powered the drone down and launched the other unit. When I got home I did a manual firmware update on the drone and the beeping hasn't reoccurred.
Reinstalling the firmware on the drone and probably the controller for good measure may fix your problem.

Hi all, need some help. I just did all the most recent updates. While calibrating the compass (outside, away from buildings, cars, etc.) I get through all the rotation steps - all green, it seems happy - to where it says reboot prior to flight. When I click reboot, it screams, "command denied during calibration, error 246" about 20 times. That doesn't work. Manually rebooting does not work. I've tried about 10 times. Also made sure remote is pointed right at drone and only about 20 feet away; should not be any communication issues. Any ideas before I put this thing in a skeet launcher and use it for target practice?

Yeah you get and H. I don't know of anybody told everybody but you don't have to always update the system as long as you would do not have any problem with it the way it is leave well enough alone. You do not need all those updates. Only when you have problems until then do not use them.

Ray.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval