Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Recommend battery for long flight time?

Ok flew today, 14 minutes 12 seconds. Fully charged battery ohm meter read 15.84 v. 3.96 v per cell
On the St16 it showed 16.4v.
flew around slowly then 1/2 rabbit mode to 390 feet. Whole flight in recording mode. landed at 14.7 volts.
St16 then showed 15v at idle before shut down.
30 minutes later checked battery with ohm meter it showed 14.24 v? 3.56 per cell
Oh, ground winds howling at 2 to 3 mph, winds aloft at 400' about 15mph.
Cloudy and wind chill at 75 degrees.

I run it down to 14.1v usually getting 19minutes with the 45 dollar 8000mah 4s multistar and my tray.

Ok flew today, 14 minutes 12 seconds. Fully charged battery ohm meter read 15.84 v. 3.96 v per cell
On the St16 it showed 16.4v.
flew around slowly then 1/2 rabbit mode to 390 feet. Whole flight in recording mode. landed at 14.7 volts.
St16 then showed 15v at idle before shut down.
30 minutes later checked battery with ohm meter it showed 14.24 v? 3.56 per cell
Oh, ground winds howling at 2 to 3 mph, winds aloft at 400' about 15mph.
Cloudy and wind chill at 75 degrees.
Hey AH-1G, just courious as to why your website says you have a Yuneec Phantom H 4k? In the "about" section.

I'm thinking about picking up a TH with RealSense and I'm wondering what battery will give the longest flight time? Is there a flight time difference with and without RealSense?
Hi Spartan, I use four GiFi 8050mA. They give me aprox. 1,5-3 minutes longer flight time compared to the three std H batteies I also use. The GiFi 8050mA works fine.

I had a 21 minute flight....was working on precision patterns on a soccer field.....very, very easy on the sticks, maybe 15’ altitude.....slow, easy and careful, barely more than a moving hover. This was on my 480 with included battery.

Ralphy, under what cirumstances can you fly 25+ minutes with your H? It's more than hard to belive. :oops:
Ralphy has not been here in a while, and his web site is shut down, but he made a battery tray that would accept after market regular lipo batteries. The battery he was talking about is not made for the H.

Ralphy has not been here in a while, and his web site is shut down, but he made a battery tray that would accept after market regular lipo batteries. The battery he was talking about is not made for the H.

yeh, pity he is shut down. cool procucts......

Costs time and money to run a web site. If you’re not getting something out of one...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33