Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Record controller video possible (Showing telemetry data)?

G

Guest22

Hello. I did a search and didn't find any answers to this. I am wondering if it's possible to record the controller video (With the telemetry data)? I know the videos/photos you take from the "H" is recorded to the controller (at 720p), but it shows no telemetry data. I have seen some videos where they show the controller's screen and "H" video at the same time (With no reflections).

I am waiting to get the UAV toolbox app working on my controller which will help greatly (Server issues atm), but am wondering if this is possible.

Not sure wath you exactly try to achieve, you would like to capture the controller screen during the flight ? Is there not a video capture for android, wich you can run in background?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Correct. I am unaware if there is an app to capture the screen. I will see if I can find one.

Az screen recorder seems to do the trick, look for screencast for android, there are more. I don't know how it works on controller. Very curious i am..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

I will have to try on my st16. But video takes a lot of storage. Hopefully you can tell it to capture on to sd card.

Bill W.

This guy uses mobizen but he has to root the st16. I am not familiar with the process but it would be cool to have a screen record function like he has. wonder if this feature could be incorporated into UAV tool box.

I am against rooting the controller personally.. I just feel that you are opening your controller (And "H") to security risks.

Reactions: Hunter_Michael

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66