Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Red light?

Reaction score
Went to do some filming for my daughter's highschool softball team for the end of the year video. I can connect to the breeze but no satellites and such. Went I turn it on there is 3-4 rapid beep with quickly flashing red. I tried a different battery to no avail. I have never had this beep when truning on other than the two regular beeps.

Thanks

Ok after getting home and playing around the breeze started up as it suppose to. I forgot Android did an update this week ( love my Pixel2 xl) so I figured maybe software issue. For kicks and giggle I paired it to my iPad and connected right away. My wife has an old iPhone 6 so I am charging it now to see if it works.

Did you get the Power LED flashing red after flying, or the first time you powered it up? If it was after flying and changing to another battery, it is an overheating problem. Call Yuneec Customer Support.

The iPhone 6 will work fine and may be a better choice by making the Breeze the only WiFi spot it will connect to automatically.

If you upgraded to Android 8 Oreo and have trouble connecting, reboot the phone before starting Breeze Cam.

I did the reboot thing several times. Before the update I would reboot and it countect but not now.

The red light was no flying time and fresh battery. When I did a test flight was trying to connect to controller it did it again. Thinking there maybe an issue. Still under 15 day warranty.

I did a quick test with the iPhone 6 connected no problem but now my control won't connect.

Do I need to recalabrate to iPhone 6?

Thanks

It wouldn’t hurt to recal the compass.

You have to put the controller in iOS mode (Power +Y), be sure Bluetooth is on in the phone settings. The controller will connect in Breeze Cam when you go to Controller mode.

If you keep getting the red Power LED on startup, and GPS grayed out in Breeze Cam exchange it at place of purchase or contact Yuneec CS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
As always thank you DoomMeister

No problem.

When you switch between iOS and Android for the controller remember to change modes. A for Android and Y for iOS as you power on.

Kevtn,

I’m a little late with this, but have been busy getting ready for my Spring migration north.

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

I have the breeze, had it put away for about a year. Now when I turn it on it doesn't do the regular beep and goes red immediately. It still connects and shows the camera but won't take off... Any ideas?

After connecting via WiFi go into Tasks and report the condition of the Battery Level and the other Status icons along the top. The red LED at the rear is telling you that it is failing initialization.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval