Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Refurbished q500's

Reaction score
I won't advertise the refurbishment but on line there are q500 in stock and I have one. Review is awesome from mine. The 2 batteries work and the st.10 has been coated over and looks as good as it works. If you are interested Check them out.

h-elsner

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
What is the reason to buy a completly outdated product thaat usage is very limited due to rampant, sprawling regulations at least here in europe?
Maybe the price but I saw those things only at around $400. So, what may be the reason?

To be claer, I have a Q500 since 2015 and like it. But I would not buy it today.

br HE

Reactions: johnnyb57
Reaction score
It's a simple answer, I like them. True they are outdated as are the typhoon h. I have no more plans of buying anymore drones. I have had more than 1 q500 and stupidity and other reasons I have my last one. They are still a fine drone for 1st Time flyers and those who like non foldable drones and also for those folks like me who fly both.

Reaction score
I have 5 drones made of three DJI's - F450, F550 (Which I build), Fantom FC40 and then I have my Typhoon H Pro and Q500 as stated before, I love the Yuneec products and the DJI F series, my point is, no fold up drone for me don't like them, as far as i know the fold up units are not so stable in a windy conditions, over priced and for me not practical - that's in my humble opinion. As they saying goes - "what ever floats your boat"
Pilots buy what they like and what suits their needs?

Reaction score
H-elsner is a pro or an outrageously knowledgeable amateur. He and some others on here are so far ahead of anything I ever plan to do. Apparently there is a market for these crafts or folks like me still want them.
2015? I didn't even know what a real drone was. I was flying my 1st q 3 years ago trying to learn.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Reaction score
Affer must have an advantage to getting parts which is also another reason. If the frames are refurbished then I would have to see how they could possibly do something this perfect looking. Hm.? Frames are becoming extremely difficult so ? Dunno.
H-elsner is a pro or an outrageously knowledgeable amateur. He and some others on here are so far ahead of anything I ever plan to do. Apparently there is a market for these crafts or folks like me still want them.
2015? I didn't even know what a real drone was. I was flying my 1st q 3 years ago trying to learn.

Reaction score
I have one too and I will never sell it. I know a friend who is looking for a drone. He asked me to keep an eye on opportunities. The trick is that I don't find where you described your Q500; I would like to know more about the cost + the possibility to ship it to Belgium. Most probably, I would have to add taxes since a new regulation in Belgium charges all what comes from outside of Europe. Thanks in advance for your reply. Once I know more, I can propose it to my friend and get back o you asap.

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have one too and I will never sell it. I know a friend who is looking for a drone. He asked me to keep an eye on opportunities. The trick is that I don't find where you described your Q500; I would like to know more about the cost + the possibility to ship it to Belgium. Most probably, I would have to add taxes since a new regulation in Belgium charges all what comes from outside of Europe. Thanks in advance for your reply. Once I know more, I can propose it to my friend and get back o you asap.
This is the offer he was referring to Typhoon Q500 4K with aluminum case, accessories and 2 batteries[Refurbished]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chemiczny27