Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Remote ID Modules

I dont think anyone has told you but the Yuneec company has changed hands twice and You should Not send them your drone to be fixed ever, or expect any kind of warrantee service. If anything goes wrong, just come here and theyll tell you how to fix it and where to get the parts

I dont think anyone has told you but the Yuneec company has changed hands twice and You should Not send them your drone to be fixed ever, or expect any kind of warrantee service. If anything goes wrong, just come here and theyll tell you how to fix it and where to get the parts
I've done the necessary reading to get brought up to speed on things. I suspect their support for their new stuff is decent but all their old stuff is, well, aged out.

I don't mind tinkering. Already got me a working zigbee clone for the flight sim.

Just purchased a Holy Stone RID which is listed as FAA compliant. Cost is $89. I bought a HS 720E for my grandson to learn with. Since I had an order # they sent me a discount code and I picked it up for $29.
Here is a link to the $89 version for those who haven't purchased a HS drone recently. Holy Stone FAA Compliant Remote Identification broadcast Module

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold