Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Remove model from ST-16 list.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I bought a refurbished Typhoon H and there 2 different types of drones on the list. The H480 and a H520. My question is how do I delete the 520?
Thanks... Art

Not necessary to remove... just select the 480 model or as an alternative, create a new model... name it anything you like.

Reactions: ArtCox
This should be a H920, not 520. H920 and Typhoon H are the default models and cannot be deleted. The Delete button is gray (or should be). And this is good from my pov.
I would recommend not to use/edit the default models but create a new model with it's own name to bind an fly with. If you do changes in Channel settings or something by accident you can always fallback to the default model and create a new one from scratch.

Model_Select.png

br HE

Reactions: DoomMeister
This should be a H920, not 520. H920 and Typhoon H are the default models and cannot be deleted. The Delete button is gray (or should be). And this is good from my pov.
I would recommend not to use/edit the default models but create a new model with it's own name to bind an fly with. If you do changes in Channel settings or something by accident you can always fallback to the default model and create a new one from scratch.

View attachment 12940

br HE
Yes, that is correct. it was the H920. I will make a copy of my H and bind to that one.
Thanks for the heads up.

Art

Correction to my previous post............
If you create and name a new model and later decide you wish to remove it, then press and hold on that model to remove it. You cannot delete the default models on the selection menu.

I have created two designs for the Typhoon H that are to be 3D printed.
If you go to "Thingiverse" two links shown below and you can download the models.
The one model is to mount a small self contained strobe onto the bottom of the CGO3.
The other model is to have a small, convenient, drone level indicator.
I hope that this is a small token of my appreciation for all the help that you all have been giving me.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11