Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Remove photos and videos from St 16

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I looked around here for a thread to see if you can remove any amount of the stored photos and or videos from the ST 16 and not wait til they cycle out. If I missed the thread sorry for re asking, if not then would like to here responses. I know how to remove them all I just wanted to remove a few and leave a couple /

Thanks,

If it's like Android, can't you just click check the ones you want? I never really tried that? Hope your flying is going well my friend!

I connected my ST16 to my computer via the USB charging cable. I could then go into the Gallery in the pad and click on my pictures and either view them or drag to another folder in my computer.

Something else since the Sept. 1, firmware upgrade, is that now you CAN take stills while shooting video. Just press the center gadget at the bottom of the screen and it will save a still from the video, in the Gallery. You can do this either in flight or after landing and just running the ST16. I didn't realize that the T-H records pics and video not only on the MicroSD card n the camera, but also records a copy to the Gallery. Pretty cool!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval