Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Repairs.....

I zigged left, when I should have zagged right. Impact with a stone chapel ensued, followed by impact with the ground.

Two arms that won't lock up, landing gear that won't lower, and a gimbal that is jacked up somehow, so the spherical camera part is rubbing against the bottom of where it mounts to the drone. That's just what I can see. Ugh. I'm afraid repairs are going to be in the "total it and buy something else" range.

I zigged left, when I should have zagged right. Impact with a stone chapel ensued, followed by impact with the ground.

Two arms that won't lock up, landing gear that won't lower, and a gimbal that is jacked up somehow, so the spherical camera part is rubbing against the bottom of where it mounts to the drone. That's just what I can see. Ugh. I'm afraid repairs are going to be in the "total it and buy something else" range.

It sounds like $300 if you do it yourself

The camera you just bend back down. (Carefully)
The arm latches are about $5 each, and take about 10 seconds to install. Problem is, I need one and can't find them in stock anywhere.
Landing gear MIGHT come unstuck if you power up, bind, turn the drone upside down, and cycle the landing switch a few times. Replacement, if required, is a 5 minute job each, but the assemblies run about $25 to $40 on ebay.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
I doubt it is totaled. The worst part will be the camera, but WTFDProjects suggestion is the place to start.

You might find some helpful hints here:

I doubt it is totaled. The worst part will be the camera, but WTFDProjects suggestion is the place to start.

[
I do not like the tools this guy uses

Last edited by a moderator:
The camera you just bend back down. (Carefully)
The arm latches are about $5 each, and take about 10 seconds to install. Problem is, I need one and can't find them in stock anywhere.
Landing gear MIGHT come unstuck if you power up, bind, turn the drone upside down, and cycle the landing switch a few times. Replacement, if required, is a 5 minute job each, but the assemblies run about $25 to $40 on ebay.
Do find parts getting harder to locate? Seems no fresh supplies are forthcoming.

So...the spring clips on the damaged arms look different than what I see online. It looks like the part that extends down from the main part is broken off. Is that what happens? Is that piece like a shear pin that breaks off in an impact to save damage to the drone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval