Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Replacing a camera only for Typhoon H pro(with Intel RealSense) with a new Typhoon H Plus

Reaction score
Hello, This is my first message to post and am exciting to join the forum !

I have a old Typhoon H pro with Intel Realsense.
My question is as follows,
' Can I replace only the camera only with the new camera from Typhoon H Plus ? '
And if I can how much will it be ?

Thank you so much.

No C23 camera on plus is incompatible with the older H pro models I'm afraid. Plus may look somewhat the same bit it using different software/firmware etc, it's a completely different system.

No C23 camera on plus is incompatible with the older H pro models I'm afraid. Plus may look somewhat the same bit it using different software/firmware etc, it's a completely different system.
Thanks for quick reply !
I posted this question on Yuneec site in California on 14th of Aug, but still no reply !
It is still Open case ! I am not sure about the their service !

They first have to read e-mails in order to answer them. There’s a long standing question as to whether or not Yuneec has ever opened an e-mail.

The answer you were provided was correct. The only cameras that can be used with a Typhoon H/H Pro are the CGO3+ and the CGO-ET.

Thanks for quick reply !
I posted this question on Yuneec site in California on 14th of Aug, but still no reply !
It is still Open case ! I am not sure about the their service !

Do not judge Yuneec CS based on their decision to not follow through with email correspondence. Contacting them via a telephone appointment, has historically been the most effective way to navigate through the support process.

Yuneec USA Support — Choose Schedule a Call - Halfway Down the Page

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal