Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Retract Issues

Your on the right track! Your wallet is gonna take a hit!

I checked to see if others had this issue via Google and they did and solution is to rebind your H. It works great again now and so does my wallet.

I checked to see if others had this issue via Google and they did and solution is to rebind your H. It works great again now and so does my wallet.

Wonder what caused that? Have you been flying with a Wizard? Good to know that about rebinding.

Wonder what caused that? Have you been flying with a Wizard? Good to know that about rebinding.
Funny you should mention the Wizard, I was trying to bind that a couple weeks ago, but I have since flown without a retract problem...this issue began when my power button kept sticking....I had to disassemble it and clean the button and area around it...the sticking button had resulted in the need to rebind...I did that went out to fly and had problem with retracts...came home and read the posts and decided to rebind again and viola no more retract problems.

www.michaelkienitz.com

Just got my H back from Ontario for a gimbal issue. Did the whole bind process and full calibration. First flight up, my gear won't go up! Right gear moves just a bit, left...no movement whatsoever.
I've removed the gimbal, turned upside down, pulled, pushed, and banged the gear...nothing is moving. So, I've already called Yuneec CS and they are sending new gear modules.

However, I NEVER had any gear issues in over 15 hours of flight time so I just can't believe the issue is actually the gear. I've heard it discussed on this thread and another to try rebinding the H. Exactly how should I go about this? Everything has been rebound, calibrated, etc. Thoughts and suggestions, please???

That is strange. I put a couple new parts on one of mine, nothing to do with legs, then my legs did not want to go up. Like you said, I turned it over, CAREFULLY, lol, bumped the switch and pushed a bit on the leg seeming to be the problem. They started retracting, up and down, and have worked fine since then. Apparently I tightened a couple screws a bit too tight (I also saw a reference to that somewhere).

BTW, those legs, the leg modules, are very easy to slide out and in using the right size hex wrench to remove 2 screws.

That is strange. I put a couple new parts on one of mine, nothing to do with legs, then my legs did not want to go up. Like you said, I turned it over, CAREFULLY, lol, bumped the switch and pushed a bit on the leg seeming to be the problem. They started retracting, up and down, and have worked fine since then. Apparently I tightened a couple screws a bit too tight (I also saw a reference to that somewhere).

BTW, those legs, the leg modules, are very easy to slide out and in using the right size hex wrench to remove 2 screws.

I'll definitely give that a try... At least new modules are on the way if all else fails. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop